Seduction/lapdance/show - who knows? help needed please....

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

My favourite tome to do sexy and suprise stuff is be all ready for him as he first arrives - that way, you get the confidence boost of having the personal time before hand as TL mentioned and you don't have that awkward "ok, shall I start now?" moment! You can just give him that sexy look, sit him down, press play on the music and enjoy that gormless, happy look blokes get!

Ax

BUT be careful he isn't tired/stressed etc and is ready... You don't want him not being into it and it dent your confidence.

I agree with Ad about the choice of clothes... MMMMMMMMMMMMM Suspenders and stockings!

Thanks again, it shouldn't be a problem bout him being tired or stressed, well apart from the 3hr drive, I believe the term "gagging for it" sums up how he currently feels..... haha!

So at least the outfit is sorted, just need to do all the rest now....

Thanks to AdnaW, just reading your comments makes me feel more confident to do it, worst case scenario, am sure my cleavage will distract him from my flailing arms and legs External Media

Sorry MTC! I didn't mean to forget to mention your breast!

I agree with Ad, I too believe they will be capable of achieving the results you desire all by themselves!

I just got distracted by thinking of suspenders and stockings!

You'll have to let us know how it went MTC!

SG x

WandA wrote:

Or just listen to TL!

Excellent work again Ms Tigerlilies!

Thank you, WandA

Although, that all leaves out some of my less fabulous moments. Namely: drunk stripping.

Warning, adverse effects of drunk stripping may include:

• Trying to unhook your bra without looking, then twisting to look and going in circles (think of a dog chasing it's own tail....)
  • Believing that Abba is suitable music
  • Trying to 'drop it low' before mastering such a skill and landing on one's arse. Then giggling like a tit for around five minutes.
  • Getting the neck of a jumper caught just below your nose so you can't see. Giggle like a tit.
  • Forgetting that dancing with a bottle of wine looks classy as f***k
  • Getting into your man's lap and falling asleep on him.

Thank God I give good head.

xxx

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Thanks again, it shouldn't be a problem bout him being tired or stressed, well apart from the 3hr drive, I believe the term "gagging for it" sums up how he currently feels..... haha!

So at least the outfit is sorted, just need to do all the rest now....

Thanks to AdnaW, just reading your comments makes me feel more confident to do it, worst case scenario, am sure my cleavage will distract him from my flailing arms and legs External Media

He'll just be happy you're taking your clothes off for him - anything else is a bonus External Media

Ax

Your welcome, Miss Terry. Just build things up slowly and you'll feel it.

Gagging for it rules!

xxx

At least you sound a happy drunk TL!

PMSL @ Tigerlilies drunken exploits, I suspect some of those could occur without me even having had a drink, but luckily we'll laugh and worst case, like you, I give good head too

WandA - totally understand the stocking distraction, no worries

AdnaW - You're right, and given that we haven't seen each other for a month, perhaps doing this as soon as he arrives isn't a good idea, perhaps we should get that initial "gggrrrr its been ages" sex out the way first haha! Perhaps I'll save this for the next day....

SG - Of course shall let you know, not that this is a plan, I hope everyone understands, cos whenever I make a plan, it always goes tits up, so these are currently just thoughts that may happen on a day I have pencilled in to be off from work potentially....

I had no idea how to multi quote, even quoting at all is an effort on google chrome, thanks again everyone, what stars!

Ooh TL, that song is amazing and how hot is that vid? Hmmm, I wish I could be a quarter as good as her, haha! Altho she has got flip flops on, my kind of gal.....

Hmmmm.....

Perhaps time for a study?

Hypothesis: The bigger tit a person becomes when drunk is positively correlated to their oral skills.

*Asks Ad if she wants any of that Cherry vodka upstairs*

Happy to participate in such a study WandA....altho I already know, huge tit the more alcohol gets added, and apparently, awesome abilities in the giving head department, either sober or pissed

So, any more music ideas, that are not the most obvious candidates, and def no Abba TL, haha!

Thanks muchly x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/32463-whats-your-sexy-soundtrack/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/40206-music-to-dance-to-ideas-please/

Can't suggest anything off the top of my head....I'm not good with "songs for moods" I'm better with just liking lots of music lol!

Ax

I'm the same Ad, but none of this stuff I like is slow enough, thanks for those links, shall have a look see...

I just want to avoid the obvious ones to add to the surprise of it all I think, I hate being obvious in anything I do, haha!

Study currently underway... Plying Ad with Cherry Schnapps.

Apparently Schnaps is a german word for swallow. Sounds like a good drink for my poor excuse for a study!

Love it WandA, let us know how it goes with the schnapps, I intend to conduct mine next week with Red Vodka

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Happy to participate in such a study WandA....altho I already know, huge tit the more alcohol gets added, and apparently, awesome abilities in the giving head department, either sober or pissed External Media

So, any more music ideas, that are not the most obvious candidates, and def no Abba TL, haha!

Thanks muchly x

It's the drag queen in me. She comes out after a few.

The songs I love are Prince. Pretty much anything by Prince.

I knew a girl named Nikki, you could say she was a sex fiend........

Dusty Springfield: Spooky

Cibo Matto: Sugar Water

Britney Spears: Breathe (so good)

Kylie: Dance with Me

Adrina Howard or Sugarbabes: Freak Like Me

Nine Inch Nails: Closer (if you're feeling super nasty. Actually come to think of it, I never use this)

Paula Cole Feat. Missy Elliott - Feelin' Da Love remix

Yeah I have put Darling Nikki on my list, which seems to have now taken on a bit of a rock theme, with Kings of Leon, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili's etc.... lol....

Shall look at your other recommendations too, thanks so much.

You'll all be pleased to know, have put my fcuk me shoes on, cos have never worn them before and they are surprisingly comfy despite their 5" heels and so far I can walk in them and even prance about a bit, haha!

Wow, I found an AC/DC song that am loving, haha! I'm not a fan, but he is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpoY_Bs8Wy4

It's funny how the best songs can be one's we wouldn't usually listen to. And some I just can't explain, but they work. Case in point: The Band's The Weight.

And that AC/DC song rocks!