Seduction

How do you seduce your partners?

I like to put on something sexy, butt plug in, get in the doggy position and wait for him to notice ha! That usually gets his attention :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Varies depending on how we feel. Tempted to say most common is with kissing

4 Likes

Some naughty texts to get him running up the stairs or wearing something sexy under a dressing gown and revealing it to him.

4 Likes

That varies a lot, could be wearing something sexy or hitting him with naughty pic’s or texts.

4 Likes

It varies a lot. Sometimes it’s more romantic; a pampering with dinner, cuddles, a warm bath, massage, etc. Other times it’s a passionate surprise ‘takedown’ (consensual of course).
Keeps her on her toes!

4 Likes

I like to put on something sexy, butt plug in, get in the doggy position and wait for him to notice ha! That usually gets his attention.

That would certainly do the trick for me. :smile:

3 Likes

Ha love this!
I do love being taken by suprise…
Like washing up the dishes and he comes up behind, whips down my trousers and bends me over the sink! :wink:

4 Likes

I miss those days ! I used to do all sorts of fun things . Many years ago when a major US retailer sent out catalogs , they had a slight oversight . A picture ad for mens boxers , the gentleman models cock was hanging out one pant leg . I “accidentally” walked in front of or by my wife until she noticed . She would first crack up and then molest me . I loved the come up from behind and caress her and kiss her neck while working in the kitchen . A tough one was one night as she was taking a shower before bed , I stripped down and tied myself to the bed , which is a challenge in itself . Had lube and toys all laid out for her to have her way with me . She REALLY liked that one !

3 Likes

So sensual dear

1 Like

Yes i do love a romantic seduction… But also love the rough play too! :person_raising_hand:

2 Likes

My favourite is waiting until he gets in his office at work and BAAAM have a titty pic . Then love hearing about his awkward boners at work when he gets home hahahaha :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I like to place a selection of toys / blindfolds into a box and place it next to where he is and then I go wait in the bedroom.
It doesn’t take him long to look in the box and bring the contents upstairs to me so we can use them.

5 Likes

Oh my… I love this idea!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I go to the bathroom make out that I’m getting in my PJ’s, but I put on one of his favourite outfits, put my dressing gown on, go into the bedroom get in front of him undo the robe climb on top of him start kissing him on the lips, down to his neck, then to his hard penis and give him oral then I’ll start to ride him, then we’ll finish off on my side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Mine is always up for it, so no real seduction needed. I usually dress up and then he knows what I want. :wink:

1 Like

Now that’s what I call a woman lucky man :heart::+1:

3 Likes

@strapon_me thank you :blush: he loves it when I surprise him

1 Like

Wow! Bet the hubby loves that!

1 Like

@GACRB211 he definitely does, he’s brought a few more outfits that are being delivered tomorrow

2 Likes

It varies. Sometimes it’s as simple as giving him the look. Other times I thrust up against him when he’s washing up :joy: there’s a lot of dry jumping involved as it’s usually when the kids are out of sight for a few seconds. I can put some lingerie on.

1 Like