Seeing in 2017 with a bang

This year for a change myslef and OH have decided to spend new years eve at home and make our own fun with some role play fun and some saucy games to keep us amused. Any suggestions on what role play scenarios and any games we could endulge in would be much appreciated (strip poker gets a bit boring lol).

Sounds lovely. ..It'll just be a curry by the looks for me![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif) ...have a great one Doesim.......

One year we teased and played all night aiming to both orgasm at midnight, starting the new year the best way possible. We amazingly succeeded too!

Thats a good idea think we will aim to do that

Ads and a beer or 2 I hope

I'm contemplating doing the same...but on my own! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Role play could be anything at all, depends what you guys are into. Dom/Sub is pretty popular and fun!!

Lush pretty open minded and Dom/sub is something we do often (me being sub), looking for different ideas away from nurse patient, maid etc. I'm a bit slow tonight it's just registered what you plan to do on your own I'm guessing at the stroke of midnight and not just big ben ;)

Lush pretty open minded and Dom/sub is something we do often (me being sub), looking for different ideas away from nurse patient, maid etc. I'm a bit slow tonight it's just registered what you plan to do on your own I'm guessing at the stroke of midnight and not just big ben ;)

Chance would be a fine thing!

AsYouWish! wrote:

One year we teased and played all night aiming to both orgasm at midnight, starting the new year the best way possible. We amazingly succeeded too!

Well looks like I have a new plan for NYE now! Thanks for the suggestion.