Seeking a thick rabbit vibrator

Hello everyone. I have been looking high and low for a rabbit vibrator with at least a 2" diameter on the insertable portion for my wife. Most of the rabbits are 1.5" diameter or smaller, and while she enjoys that, she really likes more girth in her toys. Anyone know of such an item? Thanks much!

1 Like

Sadly I think I remember reading somewhere that rabbit vibes (and vibrators in general) tend to not get super girthy :woman_shrugging: Think it was on account of battery requirement to vibrational output/ability to feel vibrations being diminished in a thicker toy but I really don’t remember much :sweat_smile: There are a few larger dildos in the shop (such as the one linked below), but I don’t think you’ll be able to find an extra girthy rabbit (as even girthy vibes are a bit difficult to find) :sweat_smile: Others might be able to help more though :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

There are also a few hollow dildos you can turn into vibrators like this:

But again, sadly don’t think you’ll be able to find much in terms of :rabbit: :rabbit2: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit Xtra 10 Function Girthy Rabbit Vibrator which is 5" circumference so not the 2" diameter you’re after but going the right way. I don’t own it so can’t comment on how good it is or filling it feels but it looks fairly chunky in the model’s hand.

I do have one girthy Rabbit but it’s not currently sold on Lovehoney so I can’t link it.

Personally, Mrs Chimp prefers a two-toy set-up. That way she can tailor the toys to what she fancies that day, and position them just to her liking without being constrained by one toy’s particular shape. :+1:

Her go-to pairing is a good clit toy (normally her Zumio E, a Womanizer, or a rumbly bullet or wand) and a glass dildo. Glass is a great material, as it has no give to it, so feels firmer and girthier than a similar sized toy in silicone, say. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Hi @shelikesemhuge :wave:
Have you thought about making your own with a favourite dildo and a rabbit ears cock ring?
Mrs K and I sometimes like to use a girthy dildo from the toybox with our Happy Rabbit Cock Ring.
I find the ring a bit uncomfortable to wear, but it’s pretty awesome for makeshift rabbits. We can adjust the depth of the penetration by sliding the ring up or down, to hit all the best bits internally, while positioning the ears just right.
It has a very solid grip on a 2” diameter dildo, even heavily lubed. :+1:

6 Likes

What you can do with some vibes is put a penis sleeve on them. Its a trick that gets used with thrusting toys alot

3 Likes

I’m not of much help in this department but just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum :partying_face:

1 Like

@shelikesemhuge Just stumbled upon this and remembered this thread. She could use this on a penis or a dildo. The product page says that it has a 5.5 inch circumference (about 1.75" diameter) and that it’s stretchy, not sure how stretchy, but could maybe be thicker if stretched over a girthier penis or dildo :thinking:

1 Like

Can confirm that one is quite stretchy so should be good to go over a bigger dildo.

1 Like