Self masturbating tips needed

Hi all, new to site and i wanted if you could share advice about self mastrubating. I have never done it but want to try as feel i am mising out on an amazing experience.

10 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find a great deal of advice/recommendations on here.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Needtolearn :slightly_smiling_face:

There is indeed a fair amount of information, tips, tricks, and advice on here about all types of masturbation (solo or otherwise). If you have a search and a browse you should find lots of topics you can join in with. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

What type of masturbation tips are you interested in?

3 Likes

Thanks, its where to get started, best position, as so much reading material its a bt daunting for 1st time.

3 Likes

This post has some good tips in:

3 Likes

Ho, welcome to the forum :wave:

Theres some good stuff in here , though its from the angle of 2 person sex, alot of the stuff in there is really about how to get to orgasm so it should still be helpful.
The thread @Ian_Chimp linked has lots of good tips in it all the way through too.

You might have to try different positions til you find a few that work well for you.
Some options to get you started

• on back with knees up (adding a cushion under your bum can also be very nice with this. Especially if your using a dildo or g spot toy)
  • on side with one leg up (can try folding the other leg in towards your chest with this too)
  • on all fours (can be good with head and shoulders resting on bed too)
  • standing bent over a surface
  • on knees (put something under them if your on a hand surface. Can also be good on the sofa, facing towards the cushions, so you can use the back as a support to hang onto)
  • sitting up with one leg up and the other folded in as if your going to cross it. (Think typical lazing on sofa position)
  • laying on your stomach with your hand under you in between your legs (very good for grinding against your hand or a toy)
  • on side both legs folded towards stomach (also good for grinding)
  • standing, leaning back against wall, legs slightly open
  • sitting, one leg hooked over arm of the chair
  • on back with knee up and the other folded in but dropped open to the side.
  • sitting on a surface or chair with legs wide open. Leaning back on one hand can also help with this (very nice one if your masturbating for someone to watch)
11 Likes

Another good thread here too where we talked about oral, but the majority is still completely applicable to masturbation.
Lots of suggestions for different ways to touch your clit and other parts of the vulva :+1:

6 Likes

Hi @Needtolearn :wave: Welcome to the forum! I would start with some general relaxation, maybe have a bath if you enjoy that. I usually lie on my back in bed. Start stroking all over your body to find what feels good. I usually make my way slowly to my nipples because they are super sensitive and then, when turned on, start touching around the vulva and finally my clit. Sometimes i use a dildo for internal sensations or a small vibrator or my clit but often i stick to fingers on my clit only. If you’ve not masturbated before then i would suggest finding out what you enjoy with your fingers first - some people prefer external stimulation on the clit, others enjoy g-spot stimulation or just the feeling of having something inside. If you wanted to investigate with toys than i’d suggest looking for beginners toys like a small vibrating dildo if you fancy trying internal play or a bullet vibrator for clit stimulation. If you get a vibrating dildo then you can obviously use that on your clit too. Have fun!

8 Likes

Hello @Needtolearn , Welcum to the site , you came to the right place where everybody helps everybody with just about anything related to sex . Great links above . Enjoy and relax .

4 Likes

Thankyou for all the tips and advice.

3 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: great first question, there’ll be many good ladies on here who shall be able to best advise on this

1 Like

Definitely good advice above… id agree with @Kitty-Cat01 and @Green_Eyed_Girl .
Just relax and explore your own body . Discover what feels good to you.
As mentioned on a separate thread, my wifes favourite vibrator is this one in the link. Very controllable, quiet , good for clit and G-spot stimulation. Can be used in the bath or shower.
What ever you do, just relax and enjoy exploring what makes you feel good.
If you are in a relationship, your partner might enjoy it too. I certainly do, when positioned just below testicle area ( perineum)

2 Likes

Love this @Green_Eyed_Girl

1 Like

Although basic, progress is good, 2 succesfull dry hump orgasms with a pillow and 3 orgasms manually stimulating the clit. Ong felt famlntastic.
No success with g spot yet but did use the glass dildo i bought and i think i may have squirted and defo was not through stimulation g spot it was alot depper and felt amazing, told oh and he cant wait for me to demonstrate.

4 Likes

It sounds like you have had some fun never mind how basic it was. If it made you feel fantastic then it must be a win. Good for you. :+1:

On my learning adventure and thought i would update you all. Had my first orgasm with a bullet vibrator, enjoyed playing with it in different positions and was nearly there a couple of times but then success. I had a relaxing soak in the bath first and just relaxed and enjoyed the journey.
I am using the durex bullet vibrator i bought a long time ago and only has one speed so plan to get used to this and use for now and will come to the forum when looking to step it up.

4 Likes

Great, my wife enjoys our bullet vibrator but she’s rubbish at masturbation and I have to do it for her. :crying_cat_face: I really like to keep my briefs on and rub the bullet through the material (without lubricant) - it gives some very intense sensations. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hello ! I know your message is not recent. But was wondering if that amazing experience happened for you?
I started self pleasure 12 yrs ago would have sex toy parties and began getting my toys that way. And my has things came far I love that we can charge toys now. I never ever wanted to be out of batteries back then. I never masterbated with fingers till a few years back. I prefer toys hands down . I never knew self pleasing was ok or how to even do so and that women should have orgasims daily. Most men have brought me to level I have brought myself. Like i actually can make my self squirt. Just thought certain females could do so, nope we all have that ability it’s just getting to know ourself and what it is that gets us there. So just checking in like I said

Sincerely Heidi ,New to here in community but been buying lingerie and a couple of toys from Love honey! Absolutely love Love honey

3 Likes

There’s a great website called OMGyes it’s to help women learn to orgasm and shows techniques and real people demonstrating them. The site is paid but I think it’s a worthwhile investment

2 Likes

Greetings and Welcome @heidirichards1978 :sunglasses: :sweat_drops: