Selling used panties

I don't think there is much of an issue with links in profiles etc. It is actively offering and requesting that is against the rules in my understanding.

With that said, I am not a big fan of using your LH profile to sell something, whether it be sex related or otherwise. I'm sure that LH get plenty of sales and garner lots of publicity from such members though so it is in their best interests to let it be.

him'n'her wrote:

The "I'm masturbating as I read the forum" type posts are much more commonplace than they seemed in the past, which is something that makes me far less inclined to post my views on sex related matters here.
There is only 1 person on this planet who's masturbation fantasies I wish to appear.

It may be somewhat off topic but I have also noticed a steep decline in the last few months.

As you pointed out, there seems to be an abundance of the "masturbating as I read the forum" or "masturbating right now on chat, mmmmmm" type posts. Why on earth do they need to bring it to the attention of other forum members? Keep it on private chat, it clearly sends the wrong message about this place.

There has also been a large increase in the amount of sexual flirting and over-familiar comments between members (both sexes are equally guilty) which is supposed to be against the rules:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/295128-lets-talk-about-sex/

It seems that when someone makes a thread discussing a genuine experience or asking for help with a sex related matter they are now more likely to get a "mmmmm that's hot, tell me more" type reply than anything constructive. If I was a new member seeing the forum for the first time then I don't think I'd bother sticking around for long.

Lovehoney was once a place we could have frank and open discussion about all things sex related (and off topic stuff too of course!) it was the sort of place that people could open up about sex, perhaps for the first time, without feeling dirty or ashamed about it. Unfortunately though, creepy and seedy now seem to rule the roost, I truly hope it swings back in the other direction sometime soon.

illumine wrote:I disagree firstly with the first part of what you wrote, mainly because while there are many of these threads, they are not the fault of adult industry workers on the forum, lots of them are started by men.

and discussing everything to do with selling used panties or buying them or cam work is just that- discussing. It is a shame that the OP had not seen the previous thread aimed at this and written in it, nobody would be making a fuss.

It is true, the Lovehoney forum is about fun and not work, however when the work has a sexual degree to it, well it becomes a topic of some interest to some people on the forum.

I think it worth saying also that if Lovehoney were to 'ban' adult sex industry workers they would lose lots of custom. I only buy from here to fuel my cam site. Many cam girls come here to buy toys for their business, there was a thread relating to one a little while ago. Not only that but many cam girls advertise Lovehoney and their wishlists in the hope customers will buy them things. Many girls selling panties buy their sexy lingerie from here.

Also I am wondering what people view as being a job in the sex industry? There are many people on here that write blogs about sex, a few which I read and enjoy. Some people make money from their sexual blogs, and in my opinion that makes it a job related to the sex industry. Does that mean all sexual blog writers should be banned from the forum? I have seen blogs advertised many times on the forums, in various threads, but do not see people complaining about them. I suppose that some people would view reading to be less harmful than watching. There are many facets of the sex industry and it is nobodies place on this forum to discriminate against anybody, whether they like the trade or not

Illumine, I don't think him'n'her meant that the forum had gone downhill because of adult industry workers, it seems to me they were merely suggesting that the forum had generally gone downhill (seedy posts and such), much the same way I have

try

1 I am horny all the time

2 I am masturbating now

3 I work on cam or I do phone sex.

Its a dynamic advert in all but name, obvious and off putting.

fair do's illumine lets not fall out,its not a problem with what people do but I was bombarded with friend requests from people I dont know some had not even posted but had complete profiles with cam addresses if you catch my drift.

OK illumine point taken thanks for your understanding

illumine wrote:

oh Satoshi, I do agree with what you are saying about people not recieving constructive replies but rather pervy ones, this is a small problem. Hopefully mpost new members will realise that the forums are fun and friendly and sociable and not a place to put people on edge with these comments.

The thing is that what one person regards as a small problem, another may find completely off-putting, insulting or offensive.

I would also like to point out that I said quite clearly that I have no problem with workers in the sex industry and wish them nothing but luck, happiness and success.

I have received a large number of "friend" request from men over recent weeks. Many of whom make the "mmmmm That's hot. Tell me more" kind of comments. This is something that makes me extremely uncomfortable simpliy because I, perhaps naively, never expected that sort of unsolicited comment from complete strangers on a forum such as this.

Satoshi wrote:

It may be somewhat off topic but I have also noticed a steep decline in the last few months.

As you pointed out, there seems to be an abundance of the "masturbating as I read the forum" or "masturbating right now on chat, mmmmmm" type posts. Why on earth do they need to bring it to the attention of other forum members? Keep it on private chat, it clearly sends the wrong message about this place.

There has also been a large increase in the amount of sexual flirting and over-familiar comments between members (both sexes are equally guilty) which is supposed to be against the rules:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/295128-lets-talk-about-sex/

It seems that when someone makes a thread discussing a genuine experience or asking for help with a sex related matter they are now more likely to get a "mmmmm that's hot, tell me more" type reply than anything constructive. If I was a new member seeing the forum for the first time then I don't think I'd bother sticking around for long.

Lovehoney was once a place we could have frank and open discussion about all things sex related (and off topic stuff too of course!) it was the sort of place that people could open up about sex, perhaps for the first time, without feeling dirty or ashamed about it. Unfortunately though, creepy and seedy now seem to rule the roost, I truly hope it swings back in the other direction sometime soon.

Totally agree with this... I too used to enjoy this place a lot, but now it appears to me, in the main to be about people getting off or excess flirting/sexual come ons to members which means I rarely post as there is nothing to really post for.

I'm the most outgoing person there is, but even for me I find it intimidating and offputting, so I genuinely feel for newer or more nervous members.

I realise this response is totally off topic to the thread but it rang a bell with me.

With regards to the topic, go for your life if that's what you want to do, great but don't then blatantly attempt to sell them to members here.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Totally agree with this... I too used to enjoy this place a lot, but now it appears to me, in the main to be about people getting off or excess flirting/sexual come ons to members which means I rarely post as there is nothing to really post for.

I'm the most outgoing person there is, but even for me I find it intimidating and offputting, so I genuinely feel for newer or more nervous members.

I realise this response is totally off topic to the thread but it rang a bell with me.

With regards to the topic, go for your life if that's what you want to do, great but don't then blatantly attempt to sell them to members here.

I completely agree. I don't particularly want to be bombarded with friend requests by males wanting to know if I would sell my knickers, watch their webcam, watch ME on webcam or generally want me to do, what I believe the kids call it these days, cyber sex.
I am relatively new here and get put off all the time by suggestive and over-flirty messages that I seem to see more and more of every day.

I didn't sign up to be someones wank material, or to pay to watch someone get themself off and it's putting me off this site by these people adding me and seeing threads about people wanting to make money off of peoples fantasies. I'm not naive enough to think that this doesn't happen online, but I'm getting a bit tired of seeing it on a light hearted forum where I think most people want to chat.

I'm sure google would quite easily answer questions such as "where can I sell my used knickers?" just as it can answer "how to make banana cake"

I like this forum because for the most time its just a friendly thing, not cyber sex etc. have got some really useful advice. nice to be able to ask questions about sex and get honest answers.

would be a shame to ruin things and put people off by, more misguided than malicious posts.

By the way anyone want to buy some used and rather threadbare y fronts?

Forgot to add,can provide matching vest

How much?! :P

Does anyone know of any site I may be able to sell my undercrackers on. I have also turned them inside out to get more use out of them. I don't know if this is how you sexy ladies want them but it helps me cause I'm lazy and have issues with my washing machine. I also need to know of how to set up a sex chat line. I do a lot of complaining to my local council albeit in a husky sexy tone of voice and think maybe I could get paid for this. Another idea I have is to set up a camera in my bedroom and you can watch me sleep. I sleep a lot and snore sometimes loud. I guess I break wind too but I'm not sure if I do cause I'm asleep.

Cmon guys it's easy to decline friends requests and to check out peoples profiles. Also you don't have to purchase any service off these people who offer these kind of services in an industry that has been around since money. I'm sure LH keep an eye out plus you can always report any post breaking rules. Now let's all be friends and enjoy the mutual fun we share x

MissBoo wrote:

How much?! :P

they are the dark blue ones with light blue piping so at least £150, can throw in some argyle socks if you are willing to go up to £200!

£175 and you have a deal ;-)

I have been watching dragons den so I have learnt how to negotiate, £175 buys the vest and pants but only one sock

Ahh so have I.. Throw in both socks and in return for your hard bargain I will exchange a pair of holey kecks I've been meaning to chuck in the bin!!

Deal then!!

Chky mnky and MissBoo.....sooooo funny,lmao x

Pleasure doing business with you :D

Catnip wrote:

I will have you know I am trying to make my fortune out off used pants!

A bit like Simon Cowell

chky mnky wrote:

Catnip wrote:

I will have you know I am trying to make my fortune out off used pants!

A bit like Simon Cowell

Used both sides, That sounds like BOGOF to me! Bargain! lol. hehehe