serious or funny

Bascially do you take sex serious or do you have a laugh with it?

we usually have to have the light off because we pull faces at eachother.

SO, is the bedroom the place for messing around or serious sex?

It can be both

well due to my spontaneous combustion of laughter about a squeaky bed last night our session stopped

Both for us....normally.. But I got given out to for being too loud last night : / it was good not actually it was unreal and well needed and I didn't mean to be but apparently I was : / Normally we Hav a laugh though :)

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Both and everything in between depending on the mood and the situation. Could be intense and passionate sex or let's-try-this-nope-doesn't-work-falling-about-in-fits-of-giggles sex. It's all good.

but it wasnt :(

it was awful and he got the hump!

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

:( sorry to hear that, PA. Are you alright now?

yeah i went to bed pissed off and frustrated.

Sorry to read that PA, did you somehow manage to wound his pride or did you just laugh?

I personally don't take it too seriously- I can't help but giggle when air gets trapped between you and creates "body farts" , but then so does my guy. I think it helps to just laugh and move on...

For me, sex is never a 'serious' affair. Sometimes it is just intense and passionate - other times, yeah, we just goof around, play with toys etc - sometimes we will have a giggle. Really just depends on our mood - whether we're feeling playful or just downright horny. (Ugh, I really hate that word, but I can't think of an alternative).

SR36 wrote:

Sorry to read that PA, did you somehow manage to wound his pride or did you just laugh?

I personally don't take it too seriously- I can't help but giggle when air gets trapped between you and creates "body farts" , but then so does my guy. I think it helps to just laugh and move on...

i dont know really

i guess we need to fix the bed lol

and ill have to try not to be so silly

Think I juat laugh to much.... but we're generally a bit of both :)

For me its a bit of both!

Cheap&Easy wrote:

It's funny when the next morning your daughter says

"Daddy, I heard you in bed last night, why was mummy breathing funny?"

Jaw hits the floor and all we can do it's giggle at each other.

He whispers to me "it's lucky she didn't come in, imagine what she would've seen!!"

Almost scarred for life there!! :O

Note to self: keep quiet or sell children....

ha ha i can top that

both kids bedrooms actually back on to our room but my 13 year old sons backs on to directly behind our bed!

so one day last month he says "the wind must have been blowing your bedroom door last night as there was a awful lot of banging!"

ummmm yeah of course it was the wind and the door....................

![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

lmao!

thats why im so concious of the noise the bed makes.

and yeah sunshine ill get it some lube

Cheap&Easy wrote:

My daughter walked in on us once rubbing her eyes saying "hey, guys, I'm trying to sleep"

The following day, she tells his dad "grandad, mummy and daddy woke me up last night, they wouldn't stop tickling each other"

*cringe*

ok maybe you win

my 7 year old walked in on us and the cringe was not only was it doggy but was anal too!

he shoved me into the pillows and pretended we were cuddling!

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Lol, that particular time she caught us, she was around 5. I was on top and it was in my bottom... :/

Soooo glad the light was off!!!

now we lock the door pmsl

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Note to self: invest in a lock and soundproof walls.

good idea

although the kids go back to school this week which means we get our friday afternoons back!

noisy no holds barred sex!

So now I know, when we have kids we need locks on the door and a quiet bed and possibly sound proofing in the room. Can you get one-way sound proofing? So we can hear them but they can't hear us? Lol

Both. Rough or passionate.

pinkanimal, stuff a pilow behind the headboard. lol x

Enjoy. x

he spent the evening last night fixing the bed.

wooden supports to the middle bar under the mattress

voila no more squeaks. in fact the beds quieter than me!

My friends son texted him whilst they were at it. He was in the bedroom next door. Text said "keep the noise down I'm trying to get some sleep".The son is 14 year's old.

Never been caught by our child but my OH best mate walked in on us while I was kneeling next to her getting head. Just about to start a 69!