Sex and marriage!

Now I have done a search and didnt find anything.... So here I go!! Do you have any worries about sex changing when you get married? Or has sex changed for you after marriage? In my experiance I was petrified that sex would go downhill and it would be less and less frequent, boy was I wrong!! Its done nothing but get better and better... So what are your views?! X

I think the type of people who worry about it getting worse, are the type who it won't get worse for ;) because they're aware how easy it is to take people for granted and they're prepared to put that little bit of effort in to prevent it :)

Adx

it got better when i married hubby ,,ex boyfriends did not have the experiance ,now with hubby being older and more experiance he has lernt me new stuff , not to bother about things ,how to enjoy my body ,how to use toys try new things out ,,it certainly got better since i got married ,,long may it continue

I'm not married but I plan to one day.

I think its not so much the marriage itself rather than the stresses of it. Getting married, buying a house, starting a family etc can be very stressful, and can really affect libido. So some couples seem to have sex less after marriage.
I am not worried as I am planning on buying a house, then a few years later get married. Perhaps a few years after that have children but I am not sure I want them.

MM xx

Not marriage but just getting older in general. I know I get loads of my intimacy from sex so I worry if it decreased I'd get less intimacy and feel somewhat distant.

I know plenty of older people enjoy sex just as much as I do now (well not just as much) so I'm not too worried now.

I'm not married yet either but it's on the cards.

I think with my partner being so sexual and open minded we'd definitely be trying out new things. We already discussed things that we will potentially be doing after marriage. I'm the one that needs convincing and he has no problems in successfully doing that.

We love the thought of settling down.. having children. I don't think- well initially- we'll have any issues with our sex life dwindling although there are always things like stress, work etc, getting in the way. That's just life.

We've made a pact to always be accommodating to eachothers' needs. lol.

xXx

WandA wrote:

Not marriage but just getting older in general. I know I get loads of my intimacy from sex so I worry if it decreased I'd get less intimacy and feel somewhat distant.

I know plenty of older people enjoy sex just as much as I do now (well not just as muchExternal Media) so I'm not too worried now.

ha ha wanda,,,it gets better with age ,,like a good whisky ...so watch out alicia External Media

linda2008 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I know plenty of older people enjoy sex just as much as I do now (well not just as muchExternal Media) so I'm not too worried now.

ha ha wanda,,,it gets better with age ,,like a good whisky ...so watch out alicia External Media

Haha im hope thats true linda!!

Thankyou everyone! xxx

x X x wrote:

I think with my partner being so sexual and open minded we'd definitely be trying out new things. We already discussed things that we will potentially be doing after marriage. I'm the one that needs convincing and he has no problems in successfully doing that.

We love the thought of settling down.. having children. I don't think- well initially- we'll have any issues with our sex life dwindling although there are always things like stress, work etc, getting in the way. That's just life.

xXx

This is my belief - if I don't feel like sex, the least I can do is offer a blowjob, swallow after he's "sorted himself" or aid him as "cheif ball squeezer" it works for us :)

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

x X x wrote:

xXx

This is my belief - if I don't feel like sex, the least I can do is offer a blowjob, swallow after he's "sorted himself" or aid him as "cheif ball squeezer" it works for us :)

Adx

Thats so sweet!! xx

linda2008 wrote:

WandA wrote:

External MediaI don't like Whiskey...

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

x X x wrote:

xXx

Adx

Thats so sweet!! xx

And badly mispelled! Chief**

Thank you :D

Adx

Like cheese then WandA!!

Thats ok Ad!! it really was very sweet!! I learn new things everyday... next time im not up for it... ill asure hubby that im on hand lol xx

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Like cheese then WandA!!

Thats ok Ad!! it really was very sweet!! I learn new things everyday... next time im not up for it... ill asure hubby that im on hand lol xx

External Media I get satisfaction from his satisfaction!

He doesn't like cheese either - awkward bugger External Media

Adx

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Like cheese then WandA!!

i,m sure you be fine chelz,,,since i ,ve been with hubby i found that communction is the main thing, talking about what i like to have done to me in bed what i would like to try ,hubby is great always willing to accomadate ,same with me ,i feel if there is no comunication between you both about what you enjoy doing in the bedroom etc,,that is where the staleness comes in ,,well thats what i think i maybe wrong in peoples eyes ,,but since i met him .and he got me talking about sex ,i opened up and love every minute of it x

I don't want to get married if it's all no sex and lots of old cheese and whiskey.

WandA wrote:

I don't want to get married if it's all no sex and lots of old cheese and whiskey.External Media

ha ha how does Alicia put up with you xx

linda2008 wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Like cheese then WandA!!

i,m sure you be fine chelz,,,since i ,ve been with hubby i found that communction is the main thing, talking about what i like to have done to me in bed what i would like to try ,hubby is great always willing to accomadate ,same with me ,i feel if there is no comunication between you both about what you enjoy doing in the bedroom etc,,that is where the staleness comes in ,,well thats what i think i maybe wrong in peoples eyes ,,but since i met him .and he got me talking about sex ,i opened up and love every minute of it x

Communication is a relationship's best friend :)

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Like cheese then WandA!!

Adx

Agree with you Alicia.since i met him 18 yrs ago i loved the sex ,,all throu comunication xx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Like cheese then WandA!!

Adx

Me and hubby get on really well.. but then we have like a few days hours whatever, where we argue loads!! is that ok? are arguments really healthy too?? its not all the time just ever so often!! xxx

And WandA that really make me LOL xxxx