Sex drive

Little Miss DD wrote:

Hi I feel that I have a very high sex drive and always wants sex and to try new things, but my partner doesn't...what should I do?

Hi Little miss DD, differing sex drives are very common in partnerships. I think there are very few relationship's that are even. What I believe is its not, is normally your way around. So as a man I have a lot of sympathy for you.

However your issue isn't sex drive ,it is why he isn't all over you or more to the point allows you all over him. Male sexuality or masculinity is a very tough subject to broach especially with a woman. If you do care about this relationship continuing then you are going to have to raise it. He may have confidence or domination issues. You sound very confident and know what you want, he may find this intimidating. Childhood can have a massive effect on sexuality. Matriarchal dominance especially can have a huge effect on masculinity. I am sorry this all sounds a little negative. We are all here to help you ha e some tough decisions and conversations to have . Good luck.

GENTAL GIANT- Fantastic advice I've been following this thread as I feel the same as DD.
It is really difficult when a once rampant sexlife seems to simmer off. I have actually lost my confidence due to the lack of sex but I feel If I just take the lead like I used instead of waiting for him to jump me. He has been acting a little down lately, i'll keep you posted Thanks

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/941065-masculinity-male-sexuality-and-confidence/

As this is one of a few threads with a similar theme I have started this thread above in a hope that more men will post there thoughts. So as to help ladies and maybe some men try to understand some of what might be going on in side a man.

Move on. I wish I had. Not with my recent couple (successively) of girlfriends but with my wife of 25 years.

My ex was like this in the end I used to just lie there get it over with if he couldn't be bothered why should I, today sadly due to meds ill health hubby doesn't any more but we have talked and love each other I have toys and my crushes, he encourages because he know I'm happy being unfaithful is never an option I've never even considered it, if you are that unhappy get out if he doesn't change or want to change or even discuss it, moans about your toys then get out. Sorry I'm being very harsh, but we only have one life, I've been to hell and back most of my life only in the last 8 years have things changed, I disowned family 7years ago due to their bitchiness and put Downs, hugs Sorry if offended.

Hi Kittencub, I am sorry to hear of your sadness family's can be a great source of happiness but can also be one of the worst source's of unhappiness too. If you would like to off load or get some understanding support please post futher. Take care.