Sex Machines

So, following on from the “Bucket / Fucket List” thread, something that’s on my list is to use a sex machine.

Just wondering if anyone here has used one? If so, how was it? Are they worth the expense? Did/do you use it often enough to justify the cost? etc.

Anyone else have using a sex machine on their list?

4 Likes

I’ll be following this, we are curious about them too

1 Like

We used to have a genuine Syxxian.

It worked very well but the setting up took away any spontaneity so we didn’t use it much. It was also very very noisy. I’m talking waking the neighbours noisy.

We sold it on.

3 Likes

We have pipedream portable sex machine. Bought it on a whim comes with two attachments and control also doubles up as a vibrator. Got a vaculoc fitting that screws on the end of the shaft so opens up a lot of variety that can be attached. Works ok easily controlled. Would I buy again? No. Used 3-4 times by her so waste of money it’s just sitting in the wardrobe. That’s our experience of it

1 Like

@rockstar that’s probably what I should do :joy:

1 Like

This would be on the “unlikely” end of my bucket list. Sounds like I’d have to save up for an isolated country home 1st :joy:

5 Likes

Tested one from Lovehoney. It was an inflatable chair/ bed with the toy mounted in yet another inflatable unit. Yes it was a terrible faff with the inflating, but the dildo unit went like the absolute clappers. Shame it was powered by a gazillion huge batteries and not mains powered. Would love to try one of the more expensive units.

2 Likes

Had a play with a small machine, misses didn’t want it near here and yeah there is a bit of set up and getting the right angle was really hard.
If you have a play room dedicated and you have long planned out sessions it might be for you.

2 Likes

I think this is a very valid point. Certainly for the one we tried, if we had space to leave it out, it would have got A LOT of use. I think simplicity of use/ set up is an important consideration.

2 Likes

@rockstar … you sold it.:joy: ,Is there a section on Exchange & Mart. ?

3 Likes

Sold it on eBay.

2 Likes

@rockstar
:joy: I’m sorry it just tickled me… " sex machine for sale"

2 Likes

It’s something recently added to my fuckit list but as said above, not sure how much use I’d get out of it, especially with the kids being off nursery

3 Likes

Makes me think of Barbarella and the Orgasmatron…that was a real classic kinky movie for its time.

1 Like

Yea we have…we brought the robofuck ( now discontinued)
It was good but it was loud and sadly after a while the dildo broke and disconnected from the base so was unusable and only used it half a dozen times at most so we sent it back.
I think if your going to get one id definitely recommend investing.

2 Likes

Even when my wife was active we did not get one because of the reasons given . When I stumble onto a large sum of money I want to develop somewhat smaller units that link together over the internet . So password protected people in the other room or across the world can link up for interactive feedback sessions . As long as I am dreaming there would be basic through advanced services . Basic the units are linked for feedback from each other . Next level would be where each unit could be fitted with something like the clone a willy or pussy so it would be a bit more personal . Top level would be live video feed . Probably would not cost much more than a used car to start with . But it would be exciting !

1 Like

A fucking machine or Symbian type machine is a big fantasy for me, her tied up and me with the controller. In my fantasy world we’d have this in our cellar dungeon and I’d force orgasms out of her over and over again until she begged me to stop. Back in the real world though it’s not something I’d get for all the reasons given already.

1 Like

My suggestion is that you leave it as a fantasy. As I and others have said you find that you actually use it a lot less than you think you will.

1 Like

I’d love to but my Misses a sex machine for when this sex machine is working nights :grin:
Cost isn’t really an issue it’s more where do you put it from prying eyes and how loud it is. We live in a 1930 semi with thin walls, 2 teenagers, one a 15 year old daughter. My Misses is reluctant to use her plug in wand because of the noise so a sex machine will probably be a no for a few years!! :confused:

2 Likes

As I said earlier the Syxxan was incredibly loud.

2 Likes