Sex Machines

Haha, kids are they not the most fun. We just tell ours to go play video games for a bit and we are good for hours of being left alone lol. Our cover story is we are massaging each other, the wand is just part of it. So it is not that far off from the truth.

4 Likes

We had looked at them before and I was open to try one but didn’t expect my hubby to get me a Motorbunny at Christmas, which he did! He travels for work so I get a lot of opportunity to use it when needed and it has been used many times in the last few months!

4 Likes

Has anyone tried the vibrator pad things you can get that are like the top layer of the Symbian? Are they any good? Would love to try the real thing! Xx

1 Like

We have one. We’ve used it once. It was difficult to find a suitable place for it and, unfortunately, the vibrations were shallow and buzzy which is no use at all for my wife.

2 Likes

So good

1 Like

I have the smaller Hismith one. Its okay but im definitely going to upgrade to a much more beter one. This one was kinda noisy at 1st (which is ok i live alone) but now its really noisy with the plastic knobs that tighten it. The cord for the remote can be a big pain. The attachments that come with it aren’t that comfortable.

My advice, get a higher end one. If its too pricey, use the paypal credit option. They are intrest free if you pay off within 6mo and helps your credit!.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if you can rent a Sybian or motorbunny would love to see my wife ride one of these

We rented a Syxxian a few years ago. I found a UK company via Google.

How did she find it and do you know what site was called

After renting we actually bought one and it worked well but after a while we realised that the setting up process took away any spontaneity so we gradually stopped using it and sold it on.

I honestly can’t remember what the rental site was.

1 Like

As previous still got a pipedream machine sat in the wardrobe :joy:. Waste of time only used 3-4 times tops

We now have a fuxxing machine which can be fitted with a dildo or a Fleshlight type masturbation sleeve.

As her sub she sometimes uses it to fxxk me anally with the dildo fitted but more often she humiliates me (with my full prior approval) by denying me PIV (telling me I don’t deserve it) then restrains me and forces me to orgasm into the machine.

We get far more use from this machine than we ever did from the Syxxian.

1 Like

I ended up getting the Hismith premium machine. Definitely much better quality than the cheaper ones i mentioned awhile back on this post. Its still pretty new so still getting used to it. Has multiple adapters so you can use suction cup, Kliclok connection, 3xlr conection, ect.

The app for it is pretty cool. People make all different play modss you can choose. Anyone you give a code to can control it for you.

Im happy i went with it :smiley:

1 Like