Sex or food?

Are women today more concerned with bedroom talents than culinary skills?

I think they are more concerned with their education and career development, as they well should be in a sane society.

I am aware I should say something politically correct, but I'm not going too.

I would like a man that can do both please :) I like to be fed good food and receive good sexual pleasure in equal measure.

LadyS wrote:

I am aware I should say something politically correct, but I'm not going too.

I would like a man that can do both please :) I like to be fed good food and receive good sexual pleasure in equal measure.

Agree, I am crap at house work, so I try to make up for it in our relationship. I cook a lot especially when entertaining and I don't mind ironing drummed I in , in the forces. But washing and dusting I am crap. So I try to fix things when wifey asks. Also full any sexual request she makes, including not keeping on when told NO.

Sex or Food.

Yes please both, and at the same time if aloud.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Both I love sex but I also love food and like gentle giant food in the bedroom can't be wrong![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Have to say both please 😊

I'm the cock in our house and the sex is always amazing so win WIN!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

This made me laugh...!

I'm the cock in our house but MrsB would say I don't cook enough...

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Lol lollipop, we need photographic evidence please, you look to pretty to have a cock

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Great typo Lollipop :)

What a disgustingly sexist comment!

Are you more concerned with your DIY skills, or your ability to degrade whatever woman chooses to have a relationship with you?

Tbh.. Both would be awesome.. But I know most men can't multitask!!πŸ˜‡
I think sex would be preferable out of the two, cause at least you can have takeout or go out for a meal.....
You really can't call up dominos for an extra spicy man with extra helpings of sex on the side!πŸ˜…
Besides... Sex is food for the mind body and soul... And it even can be used as an aid to dieting and loosing weight
Can a woman really ask for more?πŸ˜€

Naughty Mum you should suggest that idea to Dominoes, they'd make a fortune ;) a sexy man with a side of pizza, yes please x

Maybe women are more concerned about having diamonds, luxury holidays and a rich fella with a big cock.

They are 2 way things and it's hard for someone to speak for 50% of the human population.

You don't have to be rich to be wealthy... A happy relationship is worth all the tea in China😊
A relationship that has a v healthy and interesting sex life... Priceless

But not everything is about sex. There's no way I could be in a relationship with someone who was amazing in the bedroom, but totally dull in all other aspects. I've always been after the full package and that's what I have.

What can i say that cooking is my downfall:)

I understand what you say but food and sex is a great combination. If you can pull it of")

I love cooking for the girl and then whisk her away for some "snuggles" ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)