Sex or masturbation most often?

I just answered a question on another thread and it got me thinking, do people have sex most often or masturbate most often? We don't live together yet so we may have sex once or twice per week but I probably masturbate 4 to 5 times per week but I'm not sure if my boyfriend is the same.

I masturbate way more often than have sex.

We probably have sex slightly more than I masturbate.

On weekdays, we average sex twice a day and I masturbate twice a day on average.

At weekends or when my husband is otherwise there, we tend to have sex more and I masturbate less (although normally with an audience!)

So, overall, yes, sex slightly more than masturbation for me.

I masterbate solo regularly, I haven’t had sex for a long time.

Sex more than masturbation for me!

Although my hubby loves to watch me 'finish myself off' as I find it easier to orgasm after sexual penetration sometimes. x 😮

Before I married hubby (and even before he was my boyfriend). I definitely masturbated up to 3-4 times a day! 😉

As a married man we definitely have sex more, not to say we don’t masturbate for the OH though!

1 Like

I definitely masturbate more. I probably do it 5-7 times a week but I only have sex about 2 times per month because I don't live with my boyfriend yet.

1 Like

Sex more

Sex more than masturbation. We tend to have sex everyday, so masturbation is not “necessary” I guess but we do masturbate each other regularly. Masturbation only occurs for me if she’s staying out or she’s gone for too long! 😂 Wifey not so much, I keep trying to get her to play solo but she gets embarrassed about it, despite our conversations about it I can’t fathom why 😂

Gk through spells. Sometimes masturbating sometimes sex. Masturbating edges it though (excuse the pun)

Masturbation more than sex.

Mainly masturbation during the week but we try make up with lots of sex on the weekend

We have sex more. We are both very busy during the day so it's always hard to find time to masturbate. Espically with little ones around. Plus nothing beats cuddles and sex in the colder months

Sex way way more. Don't masturbate a lot to be fair.

We masturbate together a lot... Its great to concentrate on ourselves and have an extra pair of hands working on 'things'. We take it in turns of course - works for us😁

I would say normally it's even enough, but my OH has been having some medical issues for a while which makes it difficult so it's been pretty solo lately, but I understand and hopefully all will be sorted by new year and we can go back to our usual behavior. I'll have to get a babysitter and a night in a hotel to celebrate a return to health 😜

I regularly rub myself, unfortunately we haven’t had sex in years.

Pregnant wife means going solo lots for me

Wank mostly

We play with each other more then we have sex. We achive much bigger amazing orgasms when we play and its more controlled with toys etc.