Sex or masturbation most often?

We play more than we have sex

Quite a big gap in sex drives so its sex once a week and i masterbate inbetween. Sometimes OH helps our while im masterbating.

1 Like

I masturbate more as i do it about 2/3 times a day but we have sex as often as we can ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

On average sometimes 60 x 40 sex other times 50 x 50.

Depends on mood, time of the month or energy levels.

Its difference between a burger and a three course meal. Both are satisfying but you donā€™t have either all the time. šŸ˜‚

Depends how much I see my hubs ,otherwise I rub myself a lot

Love Stud Too wrote:

Its difference between a burger and a three course meal. Both are satisfying but you donā€™t have either all the time. šŸ˜‚

Love this ^

Really enjoying quickie morning sex most mornings at the moment so currently about 70:30 in favour of sex. Usually probably more like 50:50 depending on how often husband has to stay up late to do work, in which case he gets substituted!

Masturbate probably once a day maybe skipping one or 2 days in the week. We have sex around twice a week sometimes more sometimes less..

I just masterbate, solo play

I think itā€™s really only been the last few years that mutual masturbation is an option over sex

As we feel comfortable masturbating in front and for eachother, although hubby does it solo more often than I do

4 Likes

I masturbate most day, sometimes 2 or 4 times in the same day, sex probably 2 times a week
Im lucky enough to be able to Orgasm through Clitoral play or Vaginally so I donā€™t mind
I also squirt most times during masturbation

2 Likes

Always masturbation these days since my partners sex drive dwindled some years ago. I used to find it frustrating, but have come to accept the situation and spend time exploring my fantasies on my own.:expressionless:

2 Likes

Far more self care activities for me, love all the different toys and the variety of sensations they give. :heart_eyes_cat: