Sex Outside?

I've done it in the usual place & in the changing rooms but never out side of a building, an old friend of mine he & his oh where doing it in a park in long grass but a police man on horse back asked them to cover up or he would have to arrest them for public indecency, so they got clothed rather embarrassed & red lol

before having children we were always doing it in the car (parked in lay-bys or farmers fields) , now the most outside we get is going to the garden shed

1 Like

We had sex outside late last night for the first time, we took a short cut across a park. I pushed my boyfriend on to a bench and sucked his cock before he bent me over and fucked me. Carried on the fun when we got home as well.

Something we will definitely do again

3 Likes

Haven’t done this for years but dying to convince OH, tried once on the floor of an enclosed hotel balcony so you couldn’t be seen but were still outside but he wasn’t keen.

I love outdoor teasing as opposed to full sex, it drives me wild so I think I need to get a bit creative and choose super private spots so OH feels comfortable enough. With that in mind we’re off to the SE in a couple of weeks for hopefully a lot of romance so any recommendations are welcome! We’re in amongst all the vineyards in Kent but will be headed to the coast I imagine at some point.

1 Like

We have twice but years ago, in the early days of going out with now my wife

We had an evening walk through our local woods, and jokingly said walking along that’s there isn’t anyone else around
So we said “you fancy a fuck,” next thing we were up against a tree getting hot and steamy
Then I turned her around bent her over lifted her skirt, pulled her knickers aside and fucked her
But she was so concerned that we might be seen it wasn’t the most enjoyable experience being honest

The other time was in our garden on one summers evening on a sunbed
We were quite lucky to have a very private unover looked garden
That was a bit more pleasurable as she was more relaxed plus she was able to orgasm

1 Like

Had it a few time with my OH twice abroad one of which was on a boat on the beach and once with a ex girlfriend whilst she was sitting on her front gate

Early in our relationship on the way back home, my now wife was wearing a red leather skirt, hitched it up thong to one side over a bench. Was the hottest sex we have ever had.

My wife and i had sex on a high rise hotel balcony which was amongst other high rise hotels. She was wearing a short summery dress that she usually wears ontop of her swimsuit but had no bra or underwear on at the time. She was leaning on the rail and a hugged her from behind and started to rub her nipples from outside her dress. She started to moan and whispered to take her from behind which i did. I then sat on a chair on the bakcony, she went on her knees and gave me a bj before she climbed on me and rode me til she orgasmed. While riding me she pulled the top of her dress down to expose her bouncing big breasts. When we finished we noticed a few couples watching us from the adjoining property . When we finished one of the couples watching us started to have sex with their room blinds open and we enjoyed watching their romp

5 Likes

Love outdoor sex. In our younger days we often couldn’t wait to get home and would disappear down an ally. We often used a closed closed carwash on a walk back home from the pub. Generally it would be kinda dressed, skirt up, thong pulled to the side and me with just my flies open so we could always dress quickly if we thought there was a risk of being discovered.

These days there are cameras everywhere so don’t do quickies on the way home from a night out but do sometimes still enjoy some fun on a long county walk or some subtle fondling on the beach or in the sea when no one’s around.

1 Like

Cant beat a bit of risky frisky :grin:
With 3kids we dont really get tome to ourselves anymore to do this sort of thing but when we were younger it happened a fair bit wherever the mood took us. Our last encounter was about 8 years ago on a late evening stroll on the cliff top of a beach, started getting toixhy feely wwhoxh led to her beding over a bench and going at it. We got caught by a dog walker who just said evening and give us a smile and a chuckle so we carried on and he went on his way.

4 Likes

I have a private garden so it gets a lot of use. Naked sunbathing nearly always turns into a sex or masturbation session. Sure it is something to do with the sun. We love to have no clothes days both in and out the house

4 Likes

@Rockard i would absolutely love this i love to be naked as much as possible but our garden is very small and overlooked and my wife isnt keen on me showing myself to the neighbours.

Sex in the sea just a bit out from beach during the day.
On apartment sun terrace during light hours.

In the car in a forest car park.

At window of high rise hotel. During light hours ( does that count ?)

BJ on a country park path.

I’m trying to engage my teenage mind to do more of this, you get quite creative when you have to go outside of your parents house but also you are quite horny so you get a bit more brave!

Unlit parks/door ways, parking somewhere secluded, fields, anywhere that is a bit tucked away and not obvious really.

We always try and have at least one sex session no matter how quick it is outside when on hols but we think it’s a little too risky to do it this time as we’re off to an Muslim country and don’t reall fancy any time in their jail don’t think it would go down well with them

We’re out camping now for a week so :crossed_fingers: we can out in the open next to the fire pit so far were alone in this field hopefully it stays that way and we can have fun all week

2 Likes

Whilst out running in the countryside im often tempted to have a sneaky wank in secluded spots but thus far have resisted.

Just been in the hot tub with a penis pump on. With the water jetsand the suction I didn’t last long. Now need to think of my next trick

@MrsmrB

Outdoors under the stars by a fire pit sounds absolutely amazing! Hopefully sparks have flown, during your few days away.

1 Like

So far managed to get up to things every night wevve been here out in the open as weve had the campsite to ourselves but others have turned up this afternoon so hopefully it doesn’t hinder things too much

4 Likes