sex positions

hello, i am currently writing a feature on sex positions for my uni blog and I want to comprise a list of top 10 positions. i just wanted some opinions on this topic for my blog and uni project any opinions will be confidential.

Also i am writing a similar feature on fantasies so if anyone is willing to share there storeis that would be a great help.

my email is danielle001988@hotmail.com or feel free to comment on this post.

A top ten? There's more than one? ;)

I don't know what all the names would be! :)

Uni is obviously fun!

We go through the 3 basic ones, missionary, cowgirl and doggy most times we have sex. The first is good for slow starts with lots of kissing and the other two are our faves, hers cowgirl and his doggy. That's not to say we don't both like all of them. Usually we include other ones, her lying face down and him on top is a regular position. Quickies are often done standing doggy style.

If we're playing with another couple we often do some of the group positions like M on back and two F on top, one on pussy and one on face, or MFM DP. When younger we used to do the more playful ones such as wheelbarrow and M standing and holding F, but we're not really built for those now!

You can get an IPAD app called "Sex Life Positions" with positions grouped in 9 categories and sub-divided, for example it shows 13 different group positions. It allows you to mark the ones you've tried, rate them and highlight and the ones you like best.

yes uni is fun, Well we are covering online jourmalism and i decided to write a sex and dating blog.

thanks for your opinions I have to agree with doggy this is definitley one of my favs however not as successful if the man is not well endowed or at least average.

thank you for your imput though it is very helpful. :)

Serious answer: Reverse cowgirl, me (woman) on top, doggy and, missionary. Then it's variations on them.

These are some we like, or do the most:
- Missionary
- Doggy style
- On our sides
- Me on my back, pillow under my lower back and him penetrating me when standing
- Me laying on my belly
- Cowgirl

I think there is more to be known .. well learning new styles too..

Me on top of him and his head just off the bed, makes it super intense for him as the rush of blood!

swingcouple wrote:

Uni is obviously fun!

We go through the 3 basic ones, missionary, cowgirl and doggy most times we have sex. The first is good for slow starts with lots of kissing and the other two are our faves, hers cowgirl and his doggy. That's not to say we don't both like all of them. Usually we include other ones, her lying face down and him on top is a regular position. Quickies are often done standing doggy style.

If we're playing with another couple we often do some of the group positions like M on back and two F on top, one on pussy and one on face, or MFM DP. When younger we used to do the more playful ones such as wheelbarrow and M standing and holding F, but we're not really built for those now!

You can get an IPAD app called "Sex Life Positions" with positions grouped in 9 categories and sub-divided, for example it shows 13 different group positions. It allows you to mark the ones you've tried, rate them and highlight and the ones you like best.

What is the Uni?