Sex Questionnaire

Lost virginity at: 14
Had sex with: 20 guys No girls (not yet anyway)
My cock (or partners cock) is: Perfect
A perfect cock should be: Big enough so it fills you up and don’t have to ask “is it in yet?”
My boobs are (or partners in my case): 38B
Perfect boobs are: A handful, with sensitive nipples
I like (my) pussy: Au natural, but would try shaving it once more
Favourite toy: I like to be blind-folded and my partner to use my rabbit on me
Worst Toy: A plastic, gold painted egg-shaped thing with no instructions
Most recent toy: French ticklers
Best Sex: My boyfriend at the time, (now my husband) was supposed to be helping me learn statistics in my bedroom (the house was full of people) he pushed me down on the bed and gave me the best oral sex I’d ever had. It was the first time I had an orgasm with him (or anyone through oral sex alone).
Worst sex: Tried a female orgasm cream, my man just put a tiny bit on my clit, but it burnt like hell. Spent rest of the night rinsing it off with a freezing cold shower head.
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Just stopped short of penetrative sex with my now husband, when my then husband was in the room next door! Had sex standing up outside the chapel, think that was pretty naughty too.

oh my god only 3 of us who've answered have been 16 or over when losing our virginity! do any of you who lost it at say 13/14 have any regrets about doing it that early??

Nope, didn't have a clue what I was doing, but neither did the guy!

we're a couple, he lost virginity at 18 and her 17.
both lost count of numbers of lovers, we are both bi and swingers.
his cock - 6.5 inches long, 6 inches in circumference.
perfect cock - thick but not too long.
her boobs - 36A.
her pussy - strip of hair left.
fave toy - him, anal dildoes, her, rabbit.
worst toy - rubber pussy, gross!
most recent toy - doc J cock ring.
best sex - bi 6-some, everybody had everybody else.
worst - him, in bed at gfs home and caught by her mum, her, with a guy who smelt.
naughtiest - we both visit swingers clubs, so are often very naughty!

so why did you do it so early then jm??

1 Like

*LadyVelvet* OMG i remember that adidas 1...i remember a song came out about that i think it was a rap kinda song and it went- all day i...dream about....all day i....dream about SEX!!!

LOST VIRGINITY AT: 19 and 2 weeks
HAD SEX WITH: 3 men and mutually masturbated one more
MY PARTNER'S COCK IS: probably around the 6 inch mark and chunky
A PERFECT COCK SHOULD BE: 5 inches or longer and chunky
MY BOOBS ARE: 36B although everyone thinks they're bigger than that
PERFECT BOOBS ARE: a good handful and unable to hold a pencil underneath them, ha ha
I LIKE MY PUSSY: shaven. I hope my other half does too!
FAVOURITE TOY: Ultra Seven Hummer Waterproof
WORST TOY: Duo Weighted Pleasure Balls
MOST RECENT TOY: Ultra Seven Hummer Waterproof
BEST SEX: first time I orgasmed without the use of hands (me on top grinding away)
WORST SEX: marathon morning sessions that stop me being able to pee properly
NAUGHTIEST THING EVER DONE (SEX WISE): Had my first orgasm when my flatmate was in the room. She didn't realise.

For giggles sake-

Lost virginity at: 17
Had sex with: 0 girls 3 guys
My cock (or partners cock) is: I don't know exactly. 6/7" maybe.
A perfect cock should be: Hard! I prefer circumcised, and girthy.
My boobs are: 34D
Perfect boobs are: Size is irrelevent as long as they're pert and can be clevagified
I like (my) pussy: Shaven neatly (not quite bald)
Favourite toy: Mantric Dinky Pink (bullet vibe) OR glass butt plug
Worst Toy: Some dragon shaped thing OR goldfinger
Most recent toy: jelly butt plug, bullet vibe, and nipple suckers.
Best Sex: I dunno really- whenever I've not seen the bloke in a while we have amazing sex.
Worst sex: My first time was a let down (dont regret it, but it was crap) and the only rebound sex I've ever had was pretty shabby too (enjoyed it though- contrary bitch me lol).
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Been played with until (silent!) orgasm while four other people were in the room; taken from behind stood up while standing looking out of a full length window in a San Fansisco hotel; played with to orgasm in a swimming pool; general kinky stuff. Probably more but I can't think of them at the moment.

1 Like

Oooh a good thread to reintroduce!

Lost virginity at: 16
Had sex with: 0 girls 3 guys
My cock (or partners cock) is: I'm single :(
A perfect cock should be: Hard! Agree with Crayola. Nice girth and length but it depends what he does with it.
My boobs are: 34D
Perfect boobs are: Non saggy, pert liitle nipples
I like (my) pussy: I like variety so waxed completely or neat and tidy hair
Favourite toy: vibes, fun factory sinnflut or cone gets my vote
Worst Toy: some ann summers jelly one
Most recent toy: Mr Big courtesy of Love Honey (thanks!)
Best Sex: Couple sex when you know what each other wants but your still finding out other stuff.
Worst sex: Stupid fling who didn't give a fuck about me. Ick!
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Been rimmed but I'm pretty innocent really! (so far...)

Nice one imelda... this does look fun!

Had sex with: 0 girls 15 guys
My cock partners' cock is: depressingly non-existent :(
A perfect cock should be: Thick and hard when needed!
My boobs are: 38DD
Perfect boobs are: Mine! They're my favourite toys, wouldn't want them any other way!
I like my pussy: Shaved for the look of the thing... kinda itchy though.
Favourite toy: A vibrating cock ring. Fun for all involved!
Worst Toy: Not really a toy, but Me So Horney clit cream. Just crap.
Most recent toy: The aforementioned crap cream. But more on the way!
Best Sex: The night my fb rescued me from a disastrous date... naughtily went back to his place and had knee-trembling sex straddling him on his sofa.
Worst sex: An 'is it in yet?' one night stand when I was young and drunk.
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Hmm, can't decide... think sex outside a nightclub under a bush! That or ass-to-mouth - don't judge me, it just kind of happened!

Lost virginity at: 18
Had sex with: 1 girl 7 guys
My partners' cock is: Fabulous :)
A perfect cock should be: Enjoyed at every opportunity!
My boobs are: 40DD
Perfect boobs are: Not as droopy as mine :(
I like my pussy: Filled by the perfect cock.
Favourite toy: Not sure I've got one yet. Need to buy some more.
Worst Toy: A couple of crap vibrators.
Most recent toy: Nipple and Clit clamp! (but I've not told him it's arrived yet, it looks a bit scary)
Best Sex: With my present b/f. Let's just say, he likes to give a lot!!!
Worst sex: A guy who came before he was even in!!!!
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Outdoor sex in a park with people walking nearby.

Had sex with: 1 girls 5 guys
My cock (or partners cock) is: 7inch
A perfect cock should be: my mans, really it is... nice and straight and all the same (generous) girth... but not too big!
My boobs are (or partners in my case): 36D/DD
Perfect boobs are: In proportion with the person!
I like (my) pussy: Trimmed and neat
Favourite toy: Twas my flower vibe, but it died :(
Worst Toy: Some bad vibes that didnt do much of anything...
Most recent toy: underwater type vibe
Best Sex: Man this is a hard one! In barca last year... looking out the non-balcony in the heat, only slightly drunk...
Worst sex: Ugg this guy that was a total mistake - not the eh, first mistake occasion, but about the third, he was tiny and it was just bad
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Many... probably when we went to wales for the day and ended up shagging beside this massive lake, in a not very secluded place... seconds after we put our clothes back on this family walked past - almost scarred some kiddies for life! Good tho...

1 Like

Lost virginity at: 18
Had sex with: 0 girls 1 guys
My partners cock is: Perfect =)
A perfect cock should be: Hard
My boobs are: 36C
Perfect boobs are: pert with erect nipples
I like my pussy: bald =)
Favourite toy: Jessica Rabbit 2.0
Worst Toy: Not found one yet!
Most recent toy: Sue Johanson Royal Servant Vibrator
Best Sex: Either on holiday in the swimming pool and jacuzzi, or in a tent at Leeds festival having to be quiet because our friends were in the next tent (i'm not a quiet person!).
Worst sex: Not had any bad sex
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Gave my bf oral on a train; sex in the Jacuzzi on holiday

1 Like

Had sex with: I'm not sure, no girls though.
My partners cock is: Almost 7"
A perfect cock should be: Reasonably wide, none too hairy and ready for me!
My boobs are: 38DD/E
Perfect boobs are: Pert and small (sob sob)
I like my pussy: Neatly trimmed and bikini line waxed
Favourite toy: Joyous Push Vibe
Worst Toy: Platinum Rampant Rabbit although the Waterproof Ultra 10 Silicone Teddy Vibrator does come close but at least that one was a freebie and not a waste of £40!
Most recent toy: Bullet vibe I got free with last month's book club, Smoothy Anal Prober, Sportsheets Beginner's bondage set, the above Teddy Vibrator that came free, and three more books.
Best Sex: This is most difficult question ever! I'm not sure I can answer, I'd say the ultimate best is still to come!
Worst sex: With a bloke I worked with at the time on a park bench, he had the biggest cock I've seen and didn't spend any time on forplay - hence it was incredibly painful and I ended up with cystitis. Not an experience I'd ever want again. I avoided the inconsiderate dick after that.
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Sex on the beach in Tenerife, while other couples were going at it all around us. Sex with someone else in the room who was oblivious what we were really up to underneath the duvet. There's more as well, I could go on forever!

OK - this sounds like a fun thing to answer !

Lost virginity at : 16 I think (can't believe I can't remember for sure)
Had sex with: a few girls, mainly paid for (before I met my wife). One couple (also before my wife), although contact with the guy was limited
My cock: over 5 inches on a good day!
A perfect cock is: attached to a man who knows how to get the best from what he's got (well I would say that). Alternatively - bigger than mine, but not too much bigger as my wife is built VERY small - both mouth (dentist moans about it!) and all parts down below!
My wife's boobs are: 36 B - sort of. Used to be able to buy her a bra just by look (and never worried about what the shop assistants thought!), fit a lot more difficult since our son was born.
Perfect boobs: are any size with a decent nipple! Actually, I like smaller generally, but then we like bondage and tieing my wifes boobs took a lot of practice to get the technique right!
I like my wife's pussy: hairy generally (guess I like hair - prefer unshaven legs and armpits, although neither particularly a big thing for me). Although I'd be interested in seeing what it was like shaved. Don't like trimmed short.
My Favourite toys: Acupoint Duo (wife just loves the different settings) and Natural Contours Jolie (great clitoral stim, use it lots including in the bath and in bondage scenes)
Worst Toy: Ultra Sonic Whisper - actually it's not bad, but its supposed to be quiet, and is at lower settings, but about the noisiest we've had when its turned up high!
Most recent toys: Mini Penetrating Butterfly Strap On Vibrator and Toy Joy Triple Joy Bullets Purple - bought them and then a crazy couple of weeks means we haven't had time to use them.
Best sex: Staying in a hotel in the Cotswolds, relaxed swim first and nice but not too filling dinner. We'd decided we were going to really go to town on dressing up, she in a red hooded rubber cape with open crotch rubber french knickers underneath, me wearing a purple rubber catsuit. Just the whole momentum of the day and the planned sex led to just a fantastic session, also the only time I've ever managed to lift her totally whilst fucking - my strengths not normally that good!
Close behind this are several bondage sessions and our wedding night (funnily we'd decided not too as the wedding was late in the day and we'd expected to be too tired - but we ended having some of the slowest sex we've ever had, no strong orgasms but just feeling fantastically together).
Worst sex: Sometimes I just run out of steam when I'm very tired - afraid this has happended a few times ...
Naughtiest sex: Hoping this is ok to say on here ... had a session with me using a vibrator on her in the bath, she came once then continued using the vibrator and got me to pee over her face and hair whilst she orgasmed again, then she squatted over me and peed in my mouth whilst stroking me off. (By the way, just about everyone we know thinks we're very staid and conservative - guess it's the church-going that does it. I think they might be wrong ...)

OK...VERY Embarassing..but Hey ho

Lost virginity at: 24
Had sex with: 3 girls 0 guys
My cock (or partners cock) is: 7.5inch
A perfect cock should be: 7.5...lol
My boobs are (or partners in my case): n/a
Perfect boobs are: smaller, firm and pert
I like (my) pussy: smooth, moist...on my face.
Favourite toy: Fleshlight
Worst Toy: Wriggling Doll
Most recent toy: Wriggling Doll
Best Sex: Very Kinky girl...used toys on me ;o)
Worst sex: Didnt even cum
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Been Peed on

Lost virginity at: 15
Had sex with: 0 girls 7 guys
My partners cock is: 6 inches
A perfect cock should be: Owned by someone who knows how to use it!
My boobs are: 38DD

Perfect boobs are: shapely, firm and pert!
I like (my) pussy: with a landing strip
Favourite toy: Rampent rabbit elite

Worst Toy: The first rampent rabbit, ouch
Most recent toy: Waiting for a delivery from lovehoney - G wizz and pink clitoral jelly
Best Sex: With the current boy one very drunken night

Worst sex: In a car with someone from work... shame!
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Some rough fun with my dom boy, cock in every hole, slapping, spanking. very very nice!

Lost virginity at : 16
Had sex with:20+ girls
my cock is; NEARLY 7 inch, lol!
A perfect cock is: under the bed in a box
My partners boobs are: anywhere from 32 F to 34 DD
Perfect boobs: hers
I like my pussy: hairless
My Fravourite toy: too many to mention.
Worset Toy: "mounty" from ann summers. the bottom melted!
Most recent toy: suction cup dildo and cock extender (im a size fiend)
Best sex: too many times to single one out. def with my current partner though

Had sex with: 20+ guys, 0 girls
My partner's cock is: almost 7inch
A perfect cock should be: His, it's a perfect fit!
My boobs are: 34F atm
Perfect boobs are: firmer and perter than mine, but that's having kids for you
I like my pussy: shaven bald
Favourite toy: Rabbit (mainly for the ears but the shaft helps) and vibrating cock ring for him
Worst Toy: Rabbit ears finger toy - way too soft
Most recent toy: cyberskin penis extender from LH
Best Sex: Sex with my current partner blows away all previous
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): There are things we've done that at first seemed "naughty" but have since come to be just normal with us... I think it's too vague a term really.

Had sex with: 0 girls 5 guy
My partners cock is: 6"
A perfect cock should be: my guys =p
My boobs are : 34 DD
Perfect boobs are: real and full
I like my pussy: neat with a landing strip
Favourite toy: the bullet that I just bought from LH
Worst Toy: hmm I haven't had one yet, they have all been great :P
Most recent toy: Rock chick
Best Sex: Definetly one of our long hot sessions, but I love midnight sex, when you sleep for an hour or two and wake up horny and he's hard and I wet and he just slips inside me
Worst sex: Drunk sex, can't remember alot, he was too small and I felt nothing! faked all noises and watched the tv that was on at the time, ooh the shame!!
Naughtiest thing ever done (sex-wise): Getting hand by my bf in a bedroom that had no door when his mum was right next door, very exciting. Getting head in a steamroom with people walking about outside...soooo hot! or having sex on open top deck in the caribbean... one of the best sessions ever