sex swings

Do any own a swing?

I think wec need to try one, i enjoy using our underbed restraints. Just think they look so much fun

Its our Anniversary soon, so trying to think ahead

I would love to have a sex swing. My dream house would include a "sex room" where I have a sex swing, a bed and sex furniture 😄

Sxleksaker wrote:

I would love to have a sex swing. My dream house would include a "sex room" where I have a sex swing, a bed and sex furniture 😄

Same, to afford a house large enough to have a dedicated sex room is the dream.... And to combine being in bondage, and in a sex swing is a big fantasy of mine!

Hope it will someday be reality. In the meantime I have to be a bit jealous of people with a sex swing and other sex furniture 😄

How do you even deal with people comming over when you have an entire room dedicated for sex haha

Oh if I had a room dedicated to sex I would be sneaky sneaky. I'd cover the door with a wardrobe, cut out the back so you just climb in the wardrobe and open the door...voila! 😅 However I have little ones who would think theyve gone to Narnia so best not.

As for a swing, we have an over the door thing. I'm still trying to work it out a bit. If you have a proper attic hatch it holds securely from it too we discovered.

We have bought a sex swing from LH and my BF has set it up in his bedroom in Spain. We are going to try it out when I go over in September. Can't wait.

Going to talk to the hubby later and see if he's up for one Fingers crossed

Oh yes definitly that sounds the best room ever lol

mamz wrote:

How do you even deal with people comming over when you have an entire room dedicated for sex haha

Oh yes definitly that sounds the best room ever lol