Sex tips

If you could go back and speak to the old virgin version of yourself what sex tips would you teach them! I know I've learnt alot over the years and the 18 year old version of me that thought she was a sex goddess really didn't have a clue

take ya time its not all about getting it in the hole as quick as possible!! its important to build it all up nicely!!

Don't make those stupid fake sounds so that guy thinks he is the man.

He is not and he should know that!!!!!!

I'm only 19 so 17 isn't that far behind, but try doggy! It took me a year or so to build up the confidence to present my behind to someone but it's worth it!

I'd tell myself not to do anything differently, i've enjoyed my sexual journey so far :)

I'd say to myself. Don't sleep with losseres!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'd say to myself. Don't sleep with losseres!

Totally. Seconded!!!!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

If you could go back and speak to the old virgin version of yourself what sex tips would you teach them! I know I've learnt alot over the years and the 17 year old version of me that thought she was a sex goddess really didn't have a clue

It's odd, when I was 15 I was called one... but if I'm honest I had already explored a lot byt then... still happy to be called one to this day, even by experience people =)

I think this is actually hard for me if I'm honest. I never was taught sex until I researched it at 15, but was already performing many of the acts.... it was never spoken of in our family really, and we didn't really see it in films or TV.... yet I was still outcasted as the one who knew too much on the subject.

Although everyone is different.

I'm not saying I haven't learnt a lot since then... but I was a super early start with boyfriends and things... maybe they kind of taught me? Who knows.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

If you could go back and speak to the old virgin version of yourself what sex tips would you teach them! I know I've learnt alot over the years and the 17 year old version of me that thought she was a sex goddess really didn't have a clue

chat up women with great bodies like yours, otherwise it would be to experiment and try more positions without being worried it might not come off

Man of pleasure hahah at the comment about if coming off! I've had a few incidents where I thought the guy had actually snapped it off! Ouch

The third rule of manclub

Carry a bullet

The first and second remain dont be a fool wrap your tool

If I could go back I would tell myself to teach my first boyfriend where the clitoris is so I didn't have to fake orgasms

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Another excellent thread Naughty Nurse - it really got me thinking..... If I could go back - I would definitely not pretend to know everything about sex with my first boyfriend - lol. I don't think that the world would have come to an end if he had known how innocent I really was!

I also would tell myself not to worry about what other people think and to be more confident in myself.

Not sure I'd have anything to tell myself - pretty happy with my sex life to date. There were two girls in college I later found out had crushes on me - I guess I'd telly myself to pay them some attention.

Be more confident and its ok to tell them what you want.

Also do not sneak into that boys bedroom, you will definitely be caught by his mother and it is mortifying!

I would tell myself not to have sex in my parents house to avoid being caught!

Hi all!

Just a reminder when discussing ages remember that at Lovehoney life starts at 18 years old so please refrain from discussing sexual experiences before the age of 18 on our forums.

Thanking you!

Hi all! Just a reminder when discussing ages remember that at Lovehoney life starts at 18 years old so please refrain from discussing sexual experiences before the age of 18 on our forums. Thanking you!

bumblebee wrote:

I'd tell myself not to do anything differently, i've enjoyed my sexual journey so far :)

Same here!

Although I would have told myself to stop being such a baby and just fool around with my best mate. We were very close growing up, was the first person I told about my sexuality - turns out he was going through the same too, and we got so close to hooking up on several ocassions but never did.. Oh well :P

would tell myself that sex is just that ! no finger is going to point at you when you get to the pearly gates and say "really?? so many men!!!???"