Sex tips

s&s that made me chuckle

Scorpious 12 thank you. I think I agree with you. I was too embarrassed to let me bf know how inexperienced I was because he was 7 years older. I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot pretending to know what i was doing but he must have enjoyed the sex enough because he went out with me more nearly three years.

Scorpious 12 thank you. I think I agree with you. I was too embarrassed to let me bf know how inexperienced I was because he was 7 years older. I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot pretending to know what i was doing but he must have enjoyed the sex enough because he went out with me more nearly three years.

I would tell myself not to confuse sex with love and have a little bit more respect then to just put it about!

Im with s an s, tell him how to find my clit and I definitely wud not have faked it half as much. Oh and I wud have experimented much more cause now all I think about is the stuff I didn't do but really want to now, lol

Lou22 wrote:

Be more confident and its ok to tell them what you want.

I completely second this. I definitely needed to learn (still need to a bit, actually...) that you shouldn't be embarrassed by what turns you on, and what you like. And you shouldn't be too embarrassed to tell them what you want, especially after they've asked.

Sex tip lightly lube the cock tie before using. And when tightening put your finger between your skin and bead so it won't pinch. Lol have fun

I'd tell myself not to have any hang-ups, be confident in yourself and your body, and try a bit of everything.

Tease each other, avoiding touching genital areas until you drive each other to distraction.

Try different touch e.g: finger-nails, feathers, leather, suckers, strawberrys & melted chocolate, squirty cream, ice / ice-cream.

Titilating talk & sexy instructions to each other really helps, [esp' if she's having difficulty having an Orgasm].

Whilst quickies can be good [as long as BOTH are satisfied]; slow, lingering, unhurried sex is fantastic.

Be less shy; she was a 'lights off' girl with first boyfriends, he didn't realize females liked sex as much as males at first.

Don't feel guilty.

Don't confuse sex with love.

Take longer over foreplay.

Try different positions - we both just did missionary with our partners for quite a while.