Sex toy advice needed

I’m looking for a strong vibrator with strong sucking sensation. Most of these toys lose suction as you increase the vibration strength….

1 Like

Hi @jigreen70 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to ask but it’s not clear from your question… are you a penis owner or a vulva owner? Obviously it will rather sway the response of answers!

Whichever case, the toys shouldn’t lose suction unless the vacuum seal is broken. Maybe add some lube to help keep the suction?

3 Likes

Hi and great that you have posted a question. Unfortunately I cannot comment as I am not aware of a vibrating sucking toy. I always thought it was either or. @jigreen70

1 Like

Helloooo

Hello @jigreen70

@Peitho I was wondering the same.

@steve19 I own The Twitch which is vibration and suction and there penis pumps with sort of in built vibration like this one. I’m not quite sure what type of toy @jigreen70 is asking about though.

With womanizer suction type toys they could maybe be described as vibrating because they work with sonic pulses though generally I find the stronger settings have stronger suction in those cases :woman_shrugging:t2:

Hey welcome to the forum :smiley:
Can’t think of any recommendations at the moment but I’ll continue to have a think for you.

Agree with @Peitho
Add a splash of lube to increase the suck that these toys give

Hi, thank you for this, i learn something new every day even though I am an old man. I have used a few penis pumps but none have vibrated as such. Wife has a womanizer but she has never used it unfortunately. I hope things are going well for you.

1 Like