Sex toy candles funny article

Curiosity got the better of me, so I did some cross-checking. Her spiral candle is obviously moulded from the LH Basics Spiral Butt Plug - they’re identical:

Spiral Candle / LH Spiral Butt Plug

The best part? The candle costs more than the original toy! :rofl:

1 Like

But the candle is “natural, vegan, non-toxic, biodegradable and clean burning” unlike the LH toy.

3 Likes

Still wouldn’t eat one though! :wink:

Perhaps the dog should do a taste test?

1 Like

I’ve seen candles like those on a shopping site I frequently visit. It’s not new to me but still funny lol

I hope she does well - young girl using her initiative. I only wish I had thought of it!

Thought the ‘Clone a Willy’ people used to do a candle kit

I’m wondering if she’s missed a market opportunity in making it the kind of body-safe wax (with lower melting point) so if could be used for melty fun…

I think she read it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Warning

Sadly, as tempting as our candles look, they are not sex toys. They are not designed for use as sex toys and we accept no liability for misuse of our products.

3 Likes

Yup, I got a very nice reply from her today, saying she’d changed it. :slightly_smiling_face:

On the copyright front, she said that when she started out, she’d had an intellectual property lawyer check that all her moulds were from generic designs. I’m not sure how one does that, but so be it! :wink:

3 Likes