Sex Toy Pouches/storage

Rose hip, you should make a new thread for this, I bet loads of people would love to try this out. I'm already browsing fabrics and ribbons to go with my toys :D And beads and decorations and... Oh I'm gonna get so carried away.

It iiis fun to make your own ^_^ I'm a little boring and make a lot of mine out of plain cotton, as it's cheaper, but I've recently picked up some nice gothic fabric to make other things out of and plain to use what's left over for storage bags.

They can take a bit of time, I really should get a sewning machine as I'd be able to make them in no time. But I often find I can make one or two bags (depending on size) while watching a TV program/ anime. The more you do it the quicker you get.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Excellent! Super easy! (Why didn't I think of that?)

1) You tend to downplay your talents and 2) Industry encourages you and everyone else to think like that so we buy their stuff. Believe in yourself, quine. You're ace.

truffle wrote:

Rose hip, you should make a new thread for this, I bet loads of people would love to try this out. I'm already browsing fabrics and ribbons to go with my toys :D And beads and decorations and... Oh I'm gonna get so carried away.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/493466-toy-storage-bags-making-your-own/

There you go.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

It iiis fun to make your own ^_^ I'm a little boring and make a lot of mine out of plain cotton, as it's cheaper, but I've recently picked up some nice gothic fabric to make other things out of and plain to use what's left over for storage bags.

They can take a bit of time, I really should get a sewning machine as I'd be able to make them in no time. But I often find I can make one or two bags (depending on size) while watching a TV program/ anime. The more you do it the quicker you get.

The ribbon tie is a good place to add a bit of variation to help identify what's inside while keeping fabric costs down.

Very well done for writing it up. I think I would rather just spend the money and buy one. Is it because I'm a man?

You can't mention other websites like that, especially since Lovehoney sell storage bags

rose hip, if you are not already writing for publication, you should consider it! You instructions are excellent and we need more good technical writers.

As for the OP's problem, I have two other solutions: Get rid of all toys that have a chemical reaction when in contact with each other - I wouldn't want to have those chemicals in contact with me either! (Silicone - if it really is silicone and not a cheat - is safe to store together with other true silicone toys). And I wrap my toys in kitchen towels which I replace from time to time. Easy, hygienic and cheap. Plus I always have a tissue at hand to wipe my hands on etc.