Sex toy tester result

A few weeks ago before easter i think there was a sex toy tester thread about cock rings and ball divider. I wasnt selected as a tester but i just wondered what was the final outcome of these tests? Is love honey going to stock them. As they was something that appealed to me when i seen them on the tester thread.

Lovehoney don't always decide to stock the forum tester items, and as such they have to remain quite tight-lipped about it (and their testers do as well). I don't know if you'll be able to get much info yet, it may just be a case of waiting and seeing unfortunately.

It's probably a new range which will launch eventually x

It's probably a new range which will launch eventually x

Boogaloo wrote:

Lovehoney don't always decide to stock the forum tester items, and as such they have to remain quite tight-lipped about it (and their testers do as well). I don't know if you'll be able to get much info yet, it may just be a case of waiting and seeing unfortunately.

+1

There are quite a few options for cock rings/ball dividers sold atm, have you checked them out? I'm not sure what section they fall under I just searched 'ball divider'.

I know they might not stock the tester items. Just hoping they would and to see of a decision had been made yet. Didnt know they already sold ball dividers. Will go have a look.

bondagegod wrote:

I know they might not stock the tester items. Just hoping they would and to see of a decision had been made yet. Didnt know they already sold ball dividers. Will go have a look.

Generally speaking, you'll know if we decide to stock something by checking the What's New page and seeing if it launched. If the reviews come back and the product turns out to be terrible, we won't stock it. 

Which item was it you were interested in? 

Here are a few ball dividers we already stock...

Latex Cock Ring Sleeve with Ball Divider

Spartacus English Cock Cage with Ball Divider

Blue Line Cock Ring with Ball Divider

and stretchers....

Perfect Fit 2 Inch Ball Stretcher

Pranger Wooden Ball Stretcher

Spartacus Parachute Weight Pull Ball Stretcher

It either would have been the t-style cock ring with ball divider. I will check out the other ones you do. Didnt realise you did do them. Will keep an eye on the new products section you do.

bondagegod wrote:

It either would have been the t-style cock ring with ball divider. I will check out the other ones you do. Didnt realise you did do them. Will keep an eye on the new products section you do.

Awesome :) 

I think I do know the ones you mean and I'm pretty sure the feedback on them has been positive. I'm not 100% sure if/when we'll stock them, but chances are looking good :) 

I can confirm we will be stocking the item you are talking about but it won't be for sale until June/July.

Many thanks

Ok brillant. Cant wait till june/july.