Sex Toy Tester Wishlist Housekeeping

I can safely say mine is always up to date :) its like the highlight of everyday seeing the new potential products :D i check the tester page religiously haha

Thanks Terri, glad it's not just mine. And also thanks AsYouWish for directing me to that thread that somehow managed to pass me by!

Feeling greedy left two a rabbit and exotic diamond extra girth but both caught my eye and gutted i cant get them.thank you jess for information ill leave them there

Mrs H I also added the extra girth rabbit to my tester wish list, hoping we get first dibs if it does go up for testing *laughs mischieviously*

...Just kidding, but a girl can dream!

I have the exotic 10 diamond and its wicked toy so i can dream of this one lol looks same just bigger girth (yummy yummy) well the rabbit.come on i sold buy it looked glittery and thrusts!! Pink thrusty!! Dibs for us

Your wish is my command jess!
Prize for being a good boy? 😉

Well, I always keep my this list neat and tidy, removing items as soon as they mysteriously disappear from the official Testers List. The only thing I sometimes worry about is the quality of my English (I am a crazy foreigner, after all) but other forum members tend to say I don't really need to worry.

Briona87 wrote:

Well, I always keep my this list neat and tidy, removing items as soon as they mysteriously disappear from the official Testers List. The only thing I sometimes worry about is the quality of my English (I am a crazy foreigner, after all) but other forum members tend to say I don't really need to worry.

I would never have guessed you were a 'crazy foreigner' from reading your posts at all, you must be doing an excellent job at hiding it! Seriously though, your English is great :)

Boogaloo wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I would never have guessed you were a 'crazy foreigner' from reading your posts at all, you must be doing an excellent job at hiding it! Seriously though, your English is great :)

Wow your english is better then mine and in in london.... Cant type to save my life i do try to correct but sometimes it dont work as use my phone. But wow you got nothing to worry about

Whoops... duly noted!

Awhile back someone said it was ok to keep discontinued items on your list as it helped select testers for similar items that turn up.

Now that doesn't seem to be the case, I'll sort mine out soon :-)

I like keeping my list nice and short easy to look at and the things on my list I like the look of. Simple and easy.

I update mine as they are added or removed :) x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I update mine as they are added or removed :) x

+1 - Me too :) x

My wish lists are reviewed almost daily as I'm impatiently trying to save for some new toys.

Pas I'm sure my wish lists show I'm a toy for life not just for Christmas kind of girl, and want the best even if it means waiting.

Damb waiting it's so tediouse.

I keep mine fairly tidy though I do sometimes like to add stuff from the 'whats new' page or leave the odd item on there in the hope that it comes up for testing again. I've never been successful with this yet but i always keep my fingers crossed for these 'hopeful' items lol. I could never let it get as far as 200+ items though, that would just do my head in!

Briona87 wrote:

Wait where are you from? I would never have guessed!

My list gets far better treatment than my house does! I check the list every day and add new stuff/remove old stuff, then I usually head off to work and while I'm at work my OH logs on and does the same!

It's amazing how orginised I am in some things, but disorganised in others. >.>

I also spend lots more time on my reviews than I ever did on homework in school...I think this says a lot about me. Haha.

Since joining the forumn I make it part of my AM routine to check the list, add anything new that I want to test and remove items no longer on there. I don't find this complicated. I maintain other wishlists for items I am still looking at or dream about or am budgeting for.

I did send in my first official "tester" review today and I guess it is normal for that review not to show up on the profile page like my other reviews has while it is in que to be approved? I did save it to a Word document just in case there were issues as I had seen others discuss on another thread.

=)

Briona87 wrote:

*Waves* Crazy foreighner with a tidy list too. :D I do sometimes spend ages trying to think whether I'm not writing something that sounds too stupid in english! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)