Sex toys for M/M couples

So i've replied to other peoples threads for advice, and now I want some myself!

Now, I totally understand that this is probably out of a lot of peoples comfort zones or areas of expertise, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for toys that could be fun for a male/male gay couple.

We've tried various sleeves/strokers etc and that's great... but I kinda want to mix things up a little bit, and I've been looking at these Massaging Wands.. they look interesting, but I'm not sure whether they would be appropriate?

Does any body else have these and use them on they BFs/Husbands - and if so, what do you do with them?

Also, any other suggestions for toys or things will be appreciated - just steer clear of butt plugs and prostate massagers, we've got that covered :P

I saw someone mention using a double ended dildo anally, dunno if that's something you might consider...

Bakerson wrote:

I saw someone mention using a double ended dildo anally, dunno if that's something you might consider...

As per bakerson Sure I read a forum on double ended dildos recently. Other than that im not much help.

My boyfriend quite likes the vibrations from bullets and wands on him, wands are great for ll over massage too so I'm sure you'd get good fun with it! :)

The wands are great (Go for mains powered hehe) Other than that, my mind is blank. Aside from getting toys to use beside each other or on each other, like sleeves, vibrators and dildos, I cannot think of any mutual masturbation toys for the penis, or any toys that you could use while making love together that would give you both pleasure together. I can only think of doll like things with two ends, and that is if they make a male version. Of course there is double dildos, that is, if both of you enjoy anal. Hmmm. Sorry, but I think a wand might be a good idea. It is large enough to share, powerful too.

Sorry I was pretty useless!

You've been very helpful actually - i've been looking at the 'Wands' for a quite a while, but something in me kept saying that they were designed just for women. I really don't know why. But i've seen some interesting attachments for it, and I think I really will take the plunge and order a Wand.

So do you recommend the LoveHoney Deluxe Mains Powered Wand? (the £49.99 one?)

Well....

I have reviewed two mains wands (On my website) Just today i reviewed the Doxy, and I have given a male opinion as well on both, as my partner was never much into vibrations. The Lovehoney Deluxe wand was the first vibrator to give him an orgasm and he said it was down to the deeper vibrations. The Doxy has the same effect on him, to the point that it can be enjoyable, or even FORCED they are that powerful. (Works the same for me too)

I have tried one attachment, the internal one by Bodywand (Also reviewed on my site lol) but, I did not like it much. It changed the 'feeling' of the vibrations, in both our opinions, and although it did provide some of the most intense internal vibrations ever (For us both, male and female) it was kinda painful tbh. If I had a choice, I would use the wand as it is, I would also recommend the Doxy to you, over the Deluxe. Why? Well it has a soft cushioned head, so can be held and cupped more comfortably around the penis, compared to the Deluxe, which is fine by the way, not really a huge issue but if you want comfort....the Doxy I would then recommend a specifically designed anal vibrator seperately, or an anal dildo while holding the wand against the base of the dildo once inserted, although BE CAREFUL. I managed to burn a patch on my deluxe doing this with a Tantus dildo. It gets hot at high levels and the friction as it vibrates against a silicone dildo increases that.

Any questions, just ask xx (PS: Yes a recommend the LH deluxe wholly. It has very strong vibrations and as mentioned, was the first vibrator to work on my guy because they are deep too x)

my primary partner isnt really tempted by the wand but my other partner , after i used mine on him once, beggs me to use my mains powered wand on him.

I tese his cock with it then and see how long hecan go for before he explodes! that's fun.

if you cant see anything though,why not design something and submit it to the competition and it might get made! there is obviously a gap in the market for it!

Thanks Fluff! I can see why you are so highly regarded on this forum!

I think at this point, i'd start with the LH Deluxe, purely for the price. However if it does go down really well, I wouldn't have any hesitation on splashing out on another one - plus the masses of positive reviews for the LH one are kind of swaying me more towards going for that one.

You know, I can see using the Wand on the pereinium while he uses a sleeve - I wonder if it would enhance the overall sensation - I must try this now!

And rag doll, I did think about entering but I literally cannot think of anything :( LOL. I believe you are right though, I think there is a major gap in the market for toys for male couples that aren't just dildos or fake asses! But I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin :(

DavidB1986 wrote:

I think at this point, i'd start with the LH Deluxe, purely for the price. However if it does go down really well, I wouldn't have any hesitation on splashing out on another one - plus the masses of positive reviews for the LH one are kind of swaying me more towards going for that one.

You know, I can see using the Wand on the pereinium while he uses a sleeve - I wonder if it would enhance the overall sensation - I must try this now!

And rag doll, I did think about entering but I literally cannot think of anything :( LOL. I believe you are right though, I think there is a major gap in the market for toys for male couples that aren't just dildos or fake asses! But I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin :(

Not just the perineum. Another favourite trick of mine is to use a sleeve on him and hold the wand against the outside, or the top of it, for happy results. (This can be tricky due to trying to hold two bulky toys lol, but i mastered it fast when I heard the noise he makes lol) Using on the perineum is good as you feel the wands vibrations throughout the whole groin area. Also using the wand, with some lube, to slide up and down the penis. I also manage to hold the wand and his penis together with two hands and stroke him.

The wand is so strong that i can often 'force' him to orgasm again after a first orgasm. I go for it straight away because I like the squealing noises after his orgasm has made him sensitive. :D but yes......it is highly recommended by me and clearly a zillion other people too. Did you see the video review for it on the lovehoney blog? Thats my video! :D You can have a listen to it and see that things power when I put it on the table. (Not my best video review as it was my first and I was shitting myself, but it will give you a good idea of how it sounds and how powerful it looks)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/08/29/is-magic-wand-the-best-sex-toy/

If you get it, let us know how it went for you! xx

Try holding a wand against the frenulum just rolling it back and forward gently

Fluffbags wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Not just the perineum. Another favourite trick of mine is to use a sleeve on him and hold the wand against the outside, or the top of it, for happy results. (This can be tricky due to trying to hold two bulky toys lol, but i mastered it fast when I heard the noise he makes lol) Using on the perineum is good as you feel the wands vibrations throughout the whole groin area. Also using the wand, with some lube, to slide up and down the penis. I also manage to hold the wand and his penis together with two hands and stroke him.

The wand is so strong that i can often 'force' him to orgasm again after a first orgasm. I go for it straight away because I like the squealing noises after his orgasm has made him sensitive. :D but yes......it is highly recommended by me and clearly a zillion other people too. Did you see the video review for it on the lovehoney blog? Thats my video! :D You can have a listen to it and see that things power when I put it on the table. (Not my best video review as it was my first and I was shitting myself, but it will give you a good idea of how it sounds and how powerful it looks)

If you get it, let us know how it went for you! xx

I did! You know what, it was a great video! I could never do that, i'm far to shy! LOL

These are all EXCELLENT tips. You've sold me, 100%. Looks like my gift voucher will be getting used sooner than I anticipated!

Very appreciative of all your tips/suggestions guys and gals! x

Yay! Enjoy it David xx

Oh david, if you are ever tempted to try the sleeve/wand combination, I reeeeally recommend this sleeve:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

Why?

Well my partner has dozens of sleeves from Tenga Flip Holes to Fleshlights to cheaper varieties and that sleeve still ranks in his top 2 or 3 for sensation. It feels intense. It is good even on it's own.

He has had it a year without signs of wear and tear, so it is durable and lasts well.

It is small enough to grasp easily while using the wand with it, unlike the bulky, more pricey ones that have plastic outer casings that you cannot control where the vibrations will be felt, and the material is nice and 'grabby' meaning the wand tends to stay put even if you are moving the sleeve up and down

It is cheap! Nuff said! :D

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Ah, you beat me to it Fluff!

Hehe yes! Thank you by the way for including my video. (Proud and honoured) I think that blog post tells it all as to why the wand is such a popular choice!

Well I have just ordered the LH Deluxe Wand, the bead attachment and some other little bits as well. I was also tempted by the Lelo prostate massager as well so my OH is in for a VERY good weekend ;)

I am so looking forward to receiving this!

Just a question though - I'm hoping to use the wand for massage as well as stimulation elsewhere - is it safe if I was to put a little bit of oil onto the skin before I went over with the Wand?

DavidB1986 wrote:

Well I have just ordered the LH Deluxe Wand, the bead attachment and some other little bits as well. I was also tempted by the Lelo prostate massager as well so my OH is in for a VERY good weekend ;)

I am so looking forward to receiving this!

Just a question though - I'm hoping to use the wand for massage as well as stimulation elsewhere - is it safe if I was to put a little bit of oil onto the skin before I went over with the Wand?

Yes, it is safe. They were originally designed as sports massagers, after all, until some wily folk discovered a much better use. Teehee.

Just, from the warnings I have read on the wands I have already, I can give you some info:

Do not use on the neck, head and thyroid area, do not use on the lower leg calf muscles (I assume in case you have deep vein thrombosis and dislodge a blood clot or something? but anyway, yeh that.) Do not use on varicose veins. (In case you burst it) Also I have read to be careful if you have high/low blood pressure, heart problems, epilepsy.

Oh, and a really great bit of advice that left me both horrified and giggling at the same time:

Do not use it on pets! lol

Oh...Also do not use if you are pregnant, which I am going to assume does not effect you and your partner hehe

One good thing with the Deluxe is you can use any lubricant, including oil on the head without damaging the head. (if you ever get the Doxy, you cannot use oil based, as it reacts with the head)

Oh wow - so it's ok to use it in sensitive naughty spaces but not on your neck? Well bugger it.

Ah just kidding - it's only going to get used in the naughty places ;)

Thankfully no medical problems to concern with and LOL at the pets! I'd best not show that to the OH or he'll be terrorising our poor little pug when we get him.

Thanks for the info re: the oil/lubricant. I feel i've made the right choice for now and I super duper appreciate your assistance in this matter!

So we tried it tonight...

the OH wasn't too fond of the vibrations.. in fact, it made him go limp :(

I'm not going to give up though, gonna make a big thing about it this weekend - a nice bath together, massage, candles - the works.

We tried it on me, and OMFG I thought I was going to scream.

It was great feeling the intense vibrations up and down the shaft, around the frenulum etc... but when we whacked it on full blast against my perenium, I thought I was going to cum there and then.

When I orgasmed (which didn't take long) - I swear everything went black, fuzzy and I swear I passed out for like, a few seconds.

OMG THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE FLUFFS - A major success for me. Now I just need to work on the OH!

I imagine vibrators and cockrings could be mutually pleasurable.