- drawer/bedside cabinet

- chest/large box/ ottoman

- Tool box

- Weekend bag/ larger bag

- Suit case

- Sex toy storage - expensive and limited options

- A cardboard box/ packing box

Ikea sell a large range of in drawer storage, and other storage

I tend to use sandwich bags now, but I use to make fabric ones too. I have a good few of the Lovehoney bags as well.

I have a wardrobe filled with some products, by bedside table, a chest of drawers fill with the male sex toys, a bookcase with a few shelves of lube next to my bed too, my livingroom has a pile on the floor, and a couple of baskets filled with ones for currently writing. There's a few waterproof ones in the batheroom. Some have a spot on my kitchen worktop too. The garage has a few as well. In the hallway there's a bookcase for sex books, and a few toys, then next to that, you'll find a few board games... I think there are some board games in my gaming cupboard too.

I really haven't found a good way to store things yet. The only thing I can think about is to clear my garage out and use it as a proper warehouse.

I've tried using washbags too, although some of these can melt when in contact with certain toys.

If I'm honest, even when my collection was a lot smaller, I still found it hard to store them all. A chest meant that I'd always be digging around for the next toy, etc. The floor gets used a lot, as I can just lay them out and see which one I need next for writing or similar.

Oh some of the packaging I keep, and sometimes I even cover the really good boxes in wrapping paper and fabric, which often means they can make a nice gift box too.

The ones we use frequently are kept with the lube in my bedside drawer, the ones we use every blue moon are in an old camera bag we got dirt cheap at an auction... deep enough for the long items (wands, etc) and little pockets for the smaller items and cleaning stuff.

I've got a built in wardrobe which is used to house random things. There's a guitar bag with a few toys in. Behind is a load more. I just pile up random stuff on top. I also keep most of the packaging to stop dust from building up and to stop them from being crushed.

Mine are all over the place in various old Lh boxes. Depending on the toy i keep the packaging to protect them.

Hey everyone,

This is an interesting topic as, I'm sure most of you already know, how you store your toys is very important and can affect how long your toy will last you.

At Lovehoney we recommend you store all sex toys separately (so they don't touch eachother) by using either the original packaging they came in, or something like a drawstring bag.

This is because certain materials can react with one another when they make contact causing your toy to degrade or melt, which in extreme cases, could leave you with a nasty chemical burn! Obviously, no one wants this!!

We advise against storing toys in plastic containers/bags for the same reason.

You can find out more on this by checking out our online guide:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

For those of you you who are still using bulky original packaging, you might like to take a look at our satin drawsting bags which are perfect for your toys and keep them slimline, meaning you can fit even more toys under your bed! ;)

You can view them here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22930

Personally, I have a big box which lives under my bed, with everything neatly held in it's own satin bag.

Look after your toys, and they'll always look after you! ;)

Away from nosey people! LOL

Nearly all of them in their original packaging in a drawer. The only ones that aren't are rope and cuffs.

Ours are in a mirrored cabinet picked up cheap from a catalogue that sits on a shelf next to the bed. The condoms have their own little drawer with the lube close to hand.

Going to have to have a change around soon as the cabinet is full to bursting.

my stroker is kept in its packaging in a cupboard next to our bed

I keep the dildo's and vibrator in a drawer, which works perfectly for me.
Didn't keep the packaging by the way, although I would when I buy a luxury toy.

Oh dear, as my sister has moved back in recently my bed will be going into storage to make room for a bunk-bed (we will have to share a room again). This means I need to find new hiding places for my four LH gift boxes filled with toys and the four cardboard boxes under my desk. Getting nervous!!

I need to sort them all out and do a clean-up but it is so difficult when I have to share a room now :( Does anybody have any storage tips when it comes to sharing a room with an unsuspecting sister? (She is over 18, but it still makes me nervous!) I won't have any drawers either to store my gift boxes in, helppp!

A few of my toys / outfits are in original packaging all our stuff is in a weekend bag as I know my three year old wont be able to unzip it yet lol

Ours toys are in a drawer and my sexy underwear is in another :-)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Oh dear, as my sister has moved back in recently my bed will be going into storage to make room for a bunk-bed (we will have to share a room again). This means I need to find new hiding places for my four LH gift boxes filled with toys and the four cardboard boxes under my desk. Getting nervous!!

I need to sort them all out and do a clean-up but it is so difficult when I have to share a room now :( Does anybody have any storage tips when it comes to sharing a room with an unsuspecting sister? (She is over 18, but it still makes me nervous!) I won't have any drawers either to store my gift boxes in, helppp!

I don't balme you for being nervous HE! I would probably be crapping myself - quite litterally! - if I were in your shoes.

The only thing I can really think of, provided there will be enough room underneath the bunk bed, is a suitcase with a padlock on it so that she can't access it.

Hopefully some other member's can come up with ideas for you as well. :)

Bedside drawer in LH satin pouches So when things get hot, I have all within arms reach

Though had to banish other people from accessing that drawer - we live in a family house

We keep ours in Lovehoney satin drawstring bags that I bought when they were in the Deal of the Day, inside a lovely big lockable pink metal box. It was originally a suspension file box from a stationery shop, I just took the files out!

Since my collection is still quite small I keep them in a shoebox in a drawer under my bed, along with lube, batteries and my darling handcuffs. Didn't keep the original packaging as I felt it just took up space, however when my collection grows I'm gonna have to come up with another place for storage