sex with a spurm stopper

Me and pattern want to no can you have sex if the male has a spurm stopper in?

Yup! Have a read of the reviews cause people share their experiences with them during sex

Awh right ! Thank you I will try found some reviews !

Hey 24/7

Wearing a hollow penis plug during vaginal sex is safe, but not anal sex (it could come out and get lost inside your partner).

If it is a full stopper (no hole in the middle) then you must remove it before you ejaculate. Leaving it in is bad for your health.

Yes you can have sex with a sperm stopper and when you orgasm it can feel like a slower release and provide quite the sensitive feeling.

Here is my review of the sperm stopper.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33617&reviewid=129151#customer_reviews

Awh right ok that makes a lot of sense Jess wild thank you 👍🏻 , bondagegod spot I will have a look at your review !? I have purchased one so am just waiting for it to try out

Awh right ok that makes a lot of sense Jess wild thank you 👍🏻 , bondagegod ,spot on I will have a look at your review !? I have purchased one so am just waiting for it to try out

Ok. Which one have you bought?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33617

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey 24/7

Wearing a hollow penis plug during vaginal sex is safe, but not anal sex (it could come out and get lost inside your partner).

If it is a full stopper (no hole in the middle) then you must remove it before you ejaculate. Leaving it in is bad for your health.

Never heard that one before, why is it bad for my health and can you quote a medical reference why it is bad if I ejaculate with a stopper in?

One way or another any fluid is going to be flushed out or absorbed.

Both stoppers and hollow plugs can be pushed out by the muscle contractions depending on the plug and the anatomy of the person's penis.

Personally I would never use a plug inside a partner but each to their own (another consideration is whether your partner enjoys the feel and the extra hardness at the end).

The extra hardness at the end sound good to me am sure the other half will like that

That the one I got that I linked for my review. Excellent choice. Looking forward to hear how you get on with it.

Private_member wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey 24/7

Never heard that one before, why is it bad for my health and can you quote a medical reference why it is bad if I ejaculate with a stopper in?

One way or another any fluid is going to be flushed out or absorbed.

Both stoppers and hollow plugs can be pushed out by the muscle contractions depending on the plug and the anatomy of the person's penis.

Personally I would never use a plug inside a partner but each to their own (another consideration is whether your partner enjoys the feel and the extra hardness at the end).

Hey PM 

You're quite right - I think I wrote the original post a little hastily and it's unclear. 

Plugging the end of the penis to stop ejaculate from leaving the body is known as retrograde ejaculation. 

The semen leaves the balls and begins to travel up the shaft and, when it can't escape, it travels back down the penis and into the bladder. Your body has a sphincter which is designed to specifically stop this from happening, but plugging confuses things and makes it possible for the cum to bypass what nature intended.

You're right that it all gets flushed out eventually as you urinate, though.

Although sperm entering the bladder in itself is not harmful, blocking or stopping your bodies natural sexual response can be. You're body is geared up for a full release and at the last second, it can't do what it had planned / prepared to do. 

Over time, you can end up weakening the sphincter which is supposed to stop retrograde ejaculation, which can mean later in life you have little to no control over this. Additionally, retrograde ejaculation can leave a man infertile. 

I hope that helps clear it up? 

I've also read some articles and studies in the past where it can weaken the pelvic floor muscles too due to how the body can't naturally release and reacts to it. Although sadly can't find the studies right now.

I must admit some of the studies really could look more into certain parts more. There are some about retrograde ejactulation which really need to add more info and some seem just to conclude it's bad without any real info. Saying that it's better to stay safe, just hoping one day that studies in this area will be better.

Lady Ness wrote:

I've also read some articles and studies in the past where it can weaken the pelvic floor muscles too due to how the body can't naturally release and reacts to it. Although sadly can't find the studies right now.

I must admit some of the studies really could look more into certain parts more. There are some about retrograde ejactulation which really need to add more info and some seem just to conclude it's bad without any real info. Saying that it's better to stay safe, just hoping one day that studies in this area will be better.

Hmm, since a prostate op a while ago, retrograde is the only kind I get.

Consultant warned me this would be the case but did not mention any bad side effects.

Some new questions for next time i see him.

I guess there are a number of things here ...

1. Some years ago I used something very similar to the link 24/7 mentioned, bought from LH but long since discontinued - it doesn't really stop sperm you (or at least I) didn't get a spurt more a seepage so find it hard to believe anything isn't going to get flushed out of the pipe very soon after and would have the chance to find its way into the bladder.

2. The item linked to only goes a little way into the penis so even if nothing seeps out initially, the shaft will be filled and as soon as the plug is removed the semen will come out

3. What I read some years ago (nothing medical) to try and delay orgasm and have multiple (dry) orgasms all involved increasing the strength of the pelvic floor muscle to give better control. Doing a quick search now I can only find reference to issues with retrograde and fertility and treatments to stop retrograde which is clearly a different issue to having some sperm in the penis for a little longer than nature intended.

Would be interesting to hear what Modo's consultant has to say

Private_member wrote:

I guess there are a number of things here ...

1. Some years ago I used something very similar to the link 24/7 mentioned, bought from LH but long since discontinued - it doesn't really stop sperm you (or at least I) didn't get a spurt more a seepage so find it hard to believe anything isn't going to get flushed out of the pipe very soon after and would have the chance to find its way into the bladder.

2. The item linked to only goes a little way into the penis so even if nothing seeps out initially, the shaft will be filled and as soon as the plug is removed the semen will come out

3. What I read some years ago (nothing medical) to try and delay orgasm and have multiple (dry) orgasms all involved increasing the strength of the pelvic floor muscle to give better control. Doing a quick search now I can only find reference to issues with retrograde and fertility and treatments to stop retrograde which is clearly a different issue to having some sperm in the penis for a little longer than nature intended.

Would be interesting to hear what Modo's consultant has to say

^^ Definitely. 

It seems that the actual research into this is limited, and it's only very recently that people are contacting urologists and other medical professionals regarding cock stuffing, chastity, ball stretching and other more advanced genital play. 

It's a topic for discussion and further learning, 100%. 

After a prostate operation the neck of the bladder has a much wider opening so retrograde ejaculation is much more likely. Fluid just follows the path of least resistance.
I would not suggest forcing a retrograde ejaculation too often as you would not want this to become the route of choice unless it was because you had no option (such as after surgery). The sperm will not harm the bladder but it is designed to come out forwards.

Further to my earlier post.

I dug out the post op leaflet and now quote "You may also notice that no seminal fluid appears when you ejaculate-this again is normal and not at all harmful. The seminal fluid goes into the bladder and is passed in the urine".

Will update if I come (pun intended) across anything else related.

AsYouWish! wrote:

After a prostate operation the neck of the bladder has a much wider opening so retrograde ejaculation is much more likely. Fluid just follows the path of least resistance.
I would not suggest forcing a retrograde ejaculation too often as you would not want this to become the route of choice unless it was because you had no option (such as after surgery). The sperm will not harm the bladder but it is designed to come out forwards.

Hmm, designed to come out forwards eh. Not sure the little buggers care which way they go, you just have to point them in the right direction.