Sex with others

When married/in relationship. If it's your partners fantasy would you? Do you see it as cheating? Just general questions really. Would you? Why? Why not?

I find it a huge turn on I'm just not sure if it's for me. x

I think it will only ever be a fantasy/role play thing for us! we'd both get too jealous!

If it's your partners fantasy would you?

Not just because it's my partner's fantasy -- I wouldn't do anything I wasn't into myself just to please him, I think that's a recipe for resentment.

Do you see it as cheating?

It's definitely not cheating if both of you have agreed to do it. If there's no lying there's no cheating!

I would have sex with others if my partner was ok with it, yeah. I don't think he'll ever be ok with me seeing another guy and that's totally fine! I'm perfectly happy with just him. We have been talking about me seeing another woman though, and we're both excited about it! In fact, I was playing with a lady last night :D

shellyboo wrote:

If it's your partners fantasy would you?

Not just because it's my partner's fantasy -- I wouldn't do anything I wasn't into myself just to please him, I think that's a recipe for resentment.

Do you see it as cheating?

It's definitely not cheating if both of you have agreed to do it. If there's no lying there's no cheating!

I would have sex with others if my partner was ok with it, yeah. I don't think he'll ever be ok with me seeing another guy and that's totally fine! I'm perfectly happy with just him. We have been talking about me seeing another woman though, and we're both excited about it! In fact, I was playing with a lady last night :D

Yeah It's defiantly our fantasy not just his. I just don't know if I could go through with sleeping with someone else. I worry to much about other peoples judgements etc. x

MrGreyLover wrote:

Yeah It's defiantly our fantasy not just his. I just don't know if I could go through with sleeping with someone else. I worry to much about other peoples judgements etc. x

Other people don't need to know :) I understand this can be difficult if you live in a small town though. But there's always the internet for meeting people!

Of course, you have to be sure before you do something like that. It's not work risking your relationship if you're uncertain about how it will affect you both. Better safe than sorry!

Best kept as a fantasy for most people, I reckon. That said, I'm all for some heavy flirting with somebody before I come home stoked up and ready to go with the OH. There's a line I'd be very reluctant to cross, even if I'm not 100% sure where it is.

we just use the idea of me sleeping with someone else while my hubby watches just a fantansy i dout it will ever happen!

i would love to see my OH with another woman but hes not so sure..think he worries i'd freak out and hate him for it but if it was just sex and i was in control of what he does to an extent i woud bee totally fine with it, it would be a huge turn on! any1 ive spoke to about it just doesnt understand though they think its f*ckd up lol so obv not for every1 but id be delighted if it happend lol!

I've always kinda liked the idea of a threesome and think it's really hot to fantasise about.

I'm not sure if I'd like to see my boyfriend doing stuff with another woman. My threesome fantasies more revolve around me getting to experiment with a girl whilst getting fucked.

But I think I'd feel too self concious about what I was doing (I've never licked out a girl before I probably wouldn't have a clue what to do!) and comparing my body with the other girl.

In reality I don't think I'd like it. But as a fantasy it's great :)

I do like the idea of a more open relationship... but again I don't think it would work for me in reality. x

puting a twist on things: me and my partner were teasing eachoter and i said that sadly i wasnt into girl on girl unless the other girl has a cock. (I love watching the TS pussy hunters site by kink.com) he asked me if that meant i would hypotheticly enjoy working on the sight and i said it wouldnt feel like cheeting as it would be wirth a girl. he replied by asking if that meant i'd be okay with him having sex with a guy.

i think if you talk about it and both agree that its okay then its not cheating. but i'd still be jelous i think whsatever gender. but then i can be very posesive.

I don't think its cheating if both agree but I do think it is disloyal.

I couldn't do it anyway.

As long as you both trust one another and both want to try it, this is a real good boost to the sex in a relationship. We did and it made our sex life even better and we became more trusting of one another. There's an even stronger connection between us now that I didn't think was possible before we did swinging as I thought our love and trust was at it ultimate level before, so goes to show, never say never. :)

I've heard that alot from people who do it kool kitten. We trust eachother totally it's not even that that worries me it's more the actual sleeping with someone else maybe its got more to do with my husband being my first.

As a fantasy I'm there ;) One of our main fantasy's is me with another woman. xxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

It's an interesting question. I do see it as cheating if a partner were to have sex with someone else, regardless of permission or not. Thats just me though.

A threesome is different though. It isn't cheating, but I would probably feel jealous or uncomfortable with sharing a bed with another woman, even though I have had fantasies of threesomes in the past. If there were strict rules laid down and the threesome was for the right reasons, then I don't think it would bother me.

But packing my man off to another woman and I wouldn't get to be involved would be a big issue for me.

If it was ever to happen my hubby would be there either watching or joining in. x

if concented by both then not a problem,i do not see it as cheating,now if he went off and done it behind my back then yes to me that is cheating,me personaly i wouldnt have a problem,and would more than likely want to join in :-) its nothing to do with love its just sex,well thats the way i would see it,partner on the other hand,would be jealous so it just wouldnt happen.

My hubby and I got married 15 months ago. He was my first and we tried this. One guy was better then hubby so we have had so much fun and sex trying to duplicate it. Trust is no issue. Dp is amazing! Normal sex is great but this will blow your mind

What can I say I am currently single and at a point in my life where I have dabbled in the swinging scene .... I always said its something that I would be able to give up but I am not so sure if you are with the right person and there is complete trust then it can be mindblowing being with others and letting people watch.

So yeah if you think your relationship is strong enough you have in depth discussions and set your rules and boundries in the very beging give it a try.

Worst case is you both dont enjoy it and don't do it again best case you love it you keep talking and keep moving your boundries.

The most important thing to do though is keep the lines of comunication open between you both.

Hope this helps.

XX

my 2 penneth.....if its agreed and in the open then for sure it's not cheating - but irrespective of the thoughts above i'd throw in a further caution.

I'm sure some couples are prepared to bare their soul to their partners, but i'd suggest thats rare - most i'm sure hold a little something back during any frank discussion for fear of upsetting their other half. The thing is that 'little something' could be key to issues along the line......the wife that isn't that much into the idea but isn't repulsed and 'goes along' with it, the couple that don't set boundaries or a partner who is tempted to overstep agreements - yet who agrees at the beginning that xyz is the limit.

Plus unless its a one off spur of the moment opportunity there's a degree of arranging, which could bring 1 partner into contact with the outsider(s) more than the other creating a potential for jealousy. Clearly there are many who have great experiences - but i'd wager there's plenty that end up having issues that they need to fix.

So yep, communication is key, but taking comments/discussions at face value may bite.

Go enjoy yourself greylover! Lol Start by giving a new guy a bj and see what you think before jumping in bed. I was a shy woman before I started but I'm not now!

I am a very shy person and someone actually told me being with other men helped her come out of her shell (obviously not a reason to do it but could be a factor lol) xxx