Sex with others

Dotdash... make the third a lesbian!

That was my deal with my ex bf, i couldnt suffer then idea of him with someone else, even with me there but i liked the threesome idea, being bi sexual. So i got my pal involved and she did touch him but he was told it touches her she cuts it off :L! it was all on her terms regarding him n her, i let him away with more than i initally intended but no actual penitration fine by me, he loved the extra attention too :L

I wouldnt just do it if its his idea and i hated it, i wouldnt do it just not to be shy, and i asked if i hated it could we stop whenever, i was told just to get up n go if it wasnt what i expected, so there was no intense shouting at each other lol! And it was in a hotel so there wasnt any word around town, not that anyone woulda cared

I wouldnt do it with my current, as its not his thing he doesnt like hearing anything ive done either.

It's defo a confident boost if you find an extra hot guy. Do it girl lol do you think you would enjoy it?

I think I would really really enjoy it ;) I'm just a worrier and I'll try talk myself out of everything. Need to live a little I guess. Just like I say I worry and especially as my husband is the only one I have gone the whole way with. xx

If you will enjoy it, do it. You only live once. I started with other men not that long ago and hubby was my only till then. I regretted not doing it sooner, if you don't like it then lesson learnt.

Just try n make sure you can stop it if you dont like it :) n dont do it at home if your worried about neighbours or anythin odd afterwards, we were all right since we knew her, but he still lived with his parents so wasnt something we wanted to be walked in on :L xx

We would have boundries and safe words etc! We have talked about all of that and know where it would have to stop for both of us.

Just me worrying as usual lol!

Defiantly not at my house with our two children would have to be hotel or something. xx

So what's stopping you? U sound ready for the adventure of new cock lol

I wish I knew

Bite the bullet girl! Lol i am trying my first black cock tomorrow

Ooooo I want details LOL x

I will tell all lol. Looking forward to it. Hubby is more than excited. His been like a wolf seeing a full moon

Ha ha ha bet it will drive him wild! x

After my first time I had never seen anything like it. The beast inside was free and nothing got in his way and he was on cloud 9!

I would be mind bendingly jealous to see my GF enjoying sex with another man.

Ego too frail.

And what if he's 'better' than me? NOOOOooooooooooo.........!

Mrgrey, I promised u a report. DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!! WOOOW is all i can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u had anymore thought?

Ha ha love it!! Glad you enjoyed

Have been talking to someone on another site we shall see hehe xxx

lol tempted r u girl? do it!

Mmmmm more than tempted but damn it he lives quite far!! Been playing tho :-P

There is nothing wrong with meing polyamorus and you should be yourself. I think you should do it. Otherwise your like would be dry like a slice of toast.

Syd wrote:

I would be mind bendingly jealous to see my GF enjoying sex with another man.

Ego too frail.

And what if he's 'better' than me? NOOOOooooooooooo.........!

i'm like you syd i couldnt handel seeing my hubby with another wommen.