Sexting whilst overseas

My OH is about to travel overseas for a week and this is new for us to seperated for such a time.
What app or options exist to have to some safe fun with each other?

1 Like

Me and OH use whatsapp. Supposedly very secure. Can send pics and vids on it with ease.

2 Likes

What’s app, messenger, emails, text, kik…

1 Like

With us we’ll use normal text, or WhatsApp if we want to send photos and videos.

1 Like

I’d also say WhatsApp is a good place to enjoy some sexting but also for me I use Snapchat too

1 Like

If you’re concerned about cyber security I’d recommend telegram and signal. They’re encrypted and not owned by Meta like whatsapp is.

2 Likes

Like others have said we use WhatsApp on the rare occasion we send pics to each other

1 Like

My then OH and myself got stuck into this (both drunk) while I was working abroad a few years ago - before things like Messenger and WhatsApp. Got home to my work phone bill going over £150 and raising some questions…

The worst of it was, I was in Amsterdam so £150 would have gone a long way over there with a bit more interaction :wink:

1 Like

We use signal. It’s free and only my wife and I on there as contacts.

Via WhatsApp we out the random word signal in then that let’s us know to check the signal messaging app (we have notifications on that turned off)!

1 Like