Sexual Categories?

Hi everyone.

Ok, so I was talking to my friends about 'sexual categories' last night. (straight,gay/lesbian, bisexual)

I class myself as straight but I have kissed other girls before and loved it. When it comes to sex and anything related to it I will try anything once.

What do you all class yourself as?

I don't necessarily agree with them either that is why they have the '

It was just something my friends and I were talking about and it got me wondering.

I only have 2 maybe 3 friends that are totally 100% straight. Most of them are open minded and are like me, willing to try anything once and don't like to be labelled and restricted to anything.

I classify myself as straight, but I have had several sexual encounters with women, before deciding that it was not at all what I wanted. I don't know if it is useful or not, but that's how I think of myself.

I am bi, I am attracted to men and women equally. Both are obviosuly very different, but both have loads going for them. As far as I know Bisexual is the right category for that?

I'd say straight, but i have fancied the odd female in the past but never done more than kissing and touching

And i will always prefer men

So i assume that means i am straight

:)

xxx

Bisexual, as much as I love my bf's cock, I love the idea of eating pussy. Girls are way more attractive to me than men. And it's more of a turn on.

-BunnyLover- wrote:

Girls are way more attractive to me than men.

I think that a naked female body is nicer to look at than a naked guys body.

LoverBunny wrote:

-BunnyLover- wrote:

I would agree wholeheartedly

I classify myself as straight... Never tried anything with men.

Curious Male wrote:

LoverBunny wrote:

-BunnyLover- wrote:

I would agree wholeheartedly

Absolutely disagree. Men's bodies are as fantastic as women's. And male hydraulics are really cool.

So you can probably guess from that that I'm bi.

i am bisexual, dont really tend to label myself xx

I'm a carnivore. But I eat vegetables. That doesn't make me a vegertarian.

This idea, this noton of labels, straight, bi, gay ... pigeon holing , is sorely outdated. Personally, i'm straight, But I have have, in my youth made two of my male friend cume with my hands. And they did the same to me. It was a moment, We expored, that was that. I''m straight, a carnivore, i dont find men remotely attracive. But that hasn't stoped me trying a vegertarian lifestyle.

I;m a fond believer that we don't fall in love with a gender.. we fall in love with a person. And it's the person we want, and desire, and, often, need more than anything in our life. I don't like th idea of lables, of limiting ones self. Of saying "i'm this, nd nothing else".

I have vegetarian friends. That doesn't make them strange, or different or wierd. Theire just people. There are straight people who have dungeons. and people who like bondage, and watersports, kink of this, and kink of that. Are they really better or worse than people who are "gay" or "bi"? Who you have sex, and where, and how often doesn;t matter. It's just sex. What matters is WHO you fall in love with. Desire, happyness, pleasure, needing.. love or lust e want a person. not a gander, or a label. It's intimate. It's personal, and it's rarely ever defineing.

We don't really like labels on lovehoney! However, I'd class myself as open minded. I'm pretty much straight but I think girls are attractive, I've kissed girls and liked it and if the right girl came along I would love to have sex with a girl. I'd try most things once!

I don't have a problem with labels, especially somewhere like these forums where most people are aware that these are words not immovable objects. It's just a shorthand way of conveying some information.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=12690194981799252510

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/research/ak-hhscale.html

This was a subject categorised by Kinsey in 1948 and 1953 and I'm probably about a 1, enjoy!

0- Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual

1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6- Exclusively homosexual

I like the listings LauraP...

This will put me as a 0. Sorryy but other men do not do anything for me at all.

As alot have said, i dont like labels, so we are who we are it doesn't matter what you like, just have to be yourself!!

As a man, would say I'm straight. Just don't find men sexually attractive. Can admit there are good looking men like David Beckham or whoever but a turn on - not really. Funnily though (shock shock) I have no problem with the tought of women going both ways :)