Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 27 Apr 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 02

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/shp-ep-2

Long-Distance Love Life

If social distancing is keeping you physically separated from your lover right now, and you’re looking for a little sexy inspiration to keep things exciting, then Sammi and Nick from Lovehoney have got you covered.

On this week’s special edition of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, we share our tips, tricks, and advice for sexy games and toys that you can play with together. Got a tip that you’d like to share? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 29 Apr 2020

Ep.2 Play at Home: Long Distance Love Life

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and thriving during Lockdown.

Are you struggling to maintain intimacy while being physically separated from your partner?

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and share their thoughts on the challenges of getting down ‘n’ dirty while apart. It’s time to get creative!

We also cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

Have you got a top tip or amorous anecdote to tell? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like