Sexual peak!

Hi, I'm 45 this year and finally have reached a point in my life where I'm happy to try most things and totally relaxed about my body.

For us in our 70s. Quantity is a lot less of course but quality is so much better!

Tiger Dick wrote:

Not yet and I'm 52. Its different for sure, but I don't feel the best is behind me. And given the newly found confidence from both of use in our relationship, hopefully it won't be for a while yet either.

We did the mojo sex survey and discovered Mrs TD had said yes to much more, than I had in my If my partner agrees option. KInky Bitch...

Agree 100%

For me it was my 50s and my Mrs her 40s . I think experimentation comes with confidence and experience . I can't over emphasise how much losing all the weight has helped as well as I have far more energy. Is just a pity we both have what I would consider to be low sex drives. But when we are in the mood fireworks do light up and if its a roleplay we have a laugh too .

Really hope it's not mid thirtys as I find myself still a virgin at 35 ☹️ Although I get a LOT of use and pleasure from my toys I couldn't bear it if this was it.

AmyA wrote:

Really hope it's not mid thirtys as I find myself still a virgin at 35 ☹️ Although I get a LOT of use and pleasure from my toys I couldn't bear it if this was it.

Nothing wrong with being choosy over who you sleep with ! And as for peak... i'm going on 47, and i'm still not sure i've hit mine yet - still very active, getting more adventurous as time goes by.

Sexual peak. Whats that? I'm in my 70's and never had it so much now we are retired. Let me know when the peak is here so I know when to stop. I just love it.My wife is in her 60's with a lovely body and can't get enough. We still have swinger parties at our place.

I am 54 and I am more relaxed now and willing to try almost anything, we are enjoing it all more as well !

I'm 51 and I can honestly say it's right now! I've spent most of my 20 and 30 worried about pleasing other people that I really didn't have the chance to really find myself. I'm very confident now and feels much sexier and I do know what gets me off and if I want I just go and try new things. I'm horny most of the time these days!

I'm still waiting me in me thirties still waiting to find the one to ignite the paper then boom πŸ’₯ haha all sorts of adventures oh sorry I just woke up haha

It's fantastic to hear that people in their 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s are having such amazing sex! I feel permanently horny and more adventurous than ever before, but if I've got the best yet to come then that thought makes me very happy!! 😝

Thanks everyone for your replies! xx

*sexybabe* wrote:

It's fantastic to hear that people in their 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s are having such amazing sex! I feel permanently horny and more adventurous than ever before, but if I've got the best yet to come then that thought makes me very happy!! 😝

Thanks everyone for your replies! xx

Well said x

I'm male and 33 I would say I'm just over my peak. But the OH likes to keep me on my toes.

Good on your OH theboynextdoor! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜œ

Well it seems everyone peaks at different ages, which is interesting to read! I think it's more to do with finding the right sexual match and how comfortable and confident you ar as an individual.

Me personally it was 36. It was like I saw sex in a whole different light. I too could only get myself completely off, but way too quickly! Once my hubby discovered how to make it rain, well we've never looked back lol.

I consider myself to have a very high sex drive too and think about sex A LOT! I went from being a "tell me when it's over" to "I'm horny always" kinda gal, which kinda freaked out my oh. Going from him being the one initiating sex, to me now (past 3-4yrs) not leaving him alone was confusing for him! I'm just constant, like tire him out haha! And he loves it!

Knowing what I wanted, and needing it now was a game changer for us.

I think once you alleviate the pressure and high expectations, it will come (pardon the pun)! Relax, enjoy and what will be, will be πŸ‘Œ Let it happen naturally, and when it does, you'll be a very happy lady!

Communicate what does it for you and then simply reap the rewards πŸ‘

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Well it seems everyone peaks at different ages, which is interesting to read! I think it's more to do with finding the right sexual match and how comfortable and confident you ar as an individual.

Me personally it was 36. It was like I saw sex in a whole different light. I too could only get myself completely off, but way too quickly! Once my hubby discovered how to make it rain, well we've never looked back lol.

I consider myself to have a very high sex drive too and think about sex A LOT! I went from being a "tell me when it's over" to "I'm horny always" kinda gal, which kinda freaked out my oh. Going from him being the one initiating sex, to me now (past 3-4yrs) not leaving him alone was confusing for him! I'm just constant, like tire him out haha! And he loves it!

Knowing what I wanted, and needing it now was a game changer for us.

I think once you alleviate the pressure and high expectations, it will come (pardon the pun)! Relax, enjoy and what will be, will be πŸ‘Œ Let it happen naturally, and when it does, you'll be a very happy lady!

Communicate what does it for you and then simply reap the rewards πŸ‘

You've cracked it communication is the absolute key congratulations.

May you be happy ever after x

Don't know when I'll hit my peak, as I seem to be getting hornier every year. :)

Calirnte - me too! I'm 36 tomorrow (whoop!) and I'm perma horny. I'm into all sorts too, I'm more adventurous than ever before! And I'm loving it 😜

42 always horny, have sex with the wife constantly and open to just about anything. Noi peak yet ta

*sexybabe* wrote:

Calirnte - me too! I'm 36 tomorrow (whoop!) and I'm perma horny. I'm into all sorts too, I'm more adventurous than ever before! And I'm loving it 😜

Many happy returns for tomorrow.

Imagine what you will be like when your 50 that's me lol