Sexy dressed wife

I was out with the good lady last night and having lost a lot of weight recently she has started to feel more confident in the way she dresses.She had a fitted black dress,black tights & ankle boots on ,now Iโ€™m normally a stockings man but I could have happily pulled her tights down and bent her over and taken her,sadly it was late when we got in and she was too tired!Anybody else get turned on by the idea of taking their other half whilst still semi clothed?

This post is no longer available.

I agree Kinky Mira,thereโ€™s something decadent about having sex like that. I will try to persuade my wife to dress up for our next session, but god help me if I get cum on her dress!

She needs easily washable fabrics. I love my husband in a suit, and I jump him pretty much every time I see him in it. It is a good job it is machine-washable, as the dry-cleaning bill would be a fortune!

1 Like

Of course. Think about it all the time

Itโ€™s a nice thought.

I love to see my wife in sexy clothes while we are out and the more men that look the better and the sexier the outfit the better and yes in the toilet or carpark or if not far from home then pull up skirt or dress and have fun. And yes stockings are best.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Mr LNT wrote:

I love to see my wife in sexy clothes while we are out and the more men that look the better and the sexier the outfit the better and yes in the toilet or carpark or if not far from home then pull up skirt or dress and have fun. And yes stockings are best.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I have felt good dressing up 'sexily' and going out with hubby. The reactions from other people is a nice feeling and always turns my hubby on and makes him want to take me with my clothes pulled halfway down!

I get a massive confidence boost from it, which I need sometimes. I like to look glam and pretty when I go out.

I love it that my hubby gets turned on seeing me in sexy clothes when we're out and it certainly builds up the sexual tension between us, which is an ace feeling. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜œ

As KinkyMira says, my hubby looks so sexy in a suit too!! Yummy!!! x

Semi clothed sex is something I love. I've a big thing for crotchless and peephole lingerie, but if my partner pounced on me after an evening out it would be amazing. Sadly we don't get out much at the minute, maybe when the kids are a little older.

1 Like

Hi i love semi clothed sex, it's such a turn on

Yes, we both love semi clothed sex and I find her dressed up a huge turn on.

I would love this but I've never brought it up. I love my OH in a shirt and tie, he wore a black shirt/silvery grey tie combo once and I found it irresistible! Unfortunately he hates wearing shirts and ties haha!