Sexy Latex and Kinky filling!

@Ian_Chimp sorry but thank you

@Orgasm_Chaser Hi! glad to hear you like latex, what do you like to wear? skirts, shorts, masks?

@Llyahl Hi and thank you x

@Ian_Chimp is there a chat forum on here?

I’m afraid there is not. There used to be one many moons ago, but apparently is was too difficult to moderate so they axed it.

Now it’s all joining in with public conversations based on interesting topics. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: There’s loads to read though. Have you checked out sploshing in the Search?

https://lovehoneyforum.com/search?q=sploshing

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi @K_Latex, welcome to the forum

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Now that’s my cup of tea too :joy:

Hi @K_Latex and welcome to the forum. I’m really into Cake Sitting. Feels amazing. Not gone any further with sploshing yet.

1 Like

Hi @K_Latex enjoy the forums

Hiya @K_Latex :wave: Welcome

I have quite a few latex roleplay outfits and a latex plain black dress and skirt.

Hiya @K_Latex and welcome :smile:

Hi @K_Latex :wave:
Welcome to the forum

Hi @K_Latex welcome to the forum

Welcome :blush:

Wow. You guys definitely share my passions!!! Welcome!!

Had to look that up but very impressed by a video of a lady rubbing six family size gooey cakes all over herself. No wonder she had plastic sheeting all over the bed! :cake: :bum3:

I was half expecting to get to the end though and for it to say “This is not just rubbing one out with cakes, this is rubbing one out with M&S cakes”. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I personally haven’t had much chance to explore sploshing but it is on the list and I enjoy food play.

Hmm I now fancy a lemon tart :joy:

2 Likes

@Serpentwand Lol, I might use that!

No, I’m less into rubbing and more into sitting… on cake. So yes, :cake: :bum3:

My blog has a couple of posts about it if you want to read some more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have read some more. :exploding_head: Victoria’s Discovery Of Cake Sits would definitely be getting the Nobel Prize for Literature if it was up to me. :medal_sports:

1 Like