Sexy Lingerie Surprises!!!!

I love nothing more than putting on super sexy lingerie, whilst waiting eagerly to surprise my OH! The fact that it is a massive turn on for both of us, and he can't get enough of me, its also a huge confidence boost! What's not to like/enjoy?

When I'm wearing smoking hot outfits, the power I feel is intense (to say the least)! I am basically calling all the shots, and love having the upper hand, well at least at the beginning anyway!

It's so exciting waiting on his reaction when he come home, and sees you sitting in your "take me NOW" lingerie 😊

It's instant stress relief after a long day.

I've never really liked being asked to do something, but knowing what turns your man/woman on, then unexpectedly surprising them, is way hotter!

Who agrees that surprise or being spontaneous is way sexier than a planned or scheduled love fest?

Also does your OH appreciate you dressing up to surprise them?

Or do you enjoy a sexy lingerie surprise?

Love to hear all your thoughts guys x

I think being spontaneous can be very sexy! I do like some planned sessions, particularly if I want to wear latex or need to get certain toys/products out for a bondage scene for example, but surprises are needed too. We like to have a balance of the two.

My other half loves me dressing up to surprise him. I have so much lingerie now that he doesn't know what style I'm going for that day even if he has the feeling that I might wear something a little sexier that evening. I feel such a huge confidence boost when I wear good lingerie and it's changed our sex life so much. I don't need to have sex in complete darkness anymore!

NatandTom wrote:

I think being spontaneous can be very sexy! I do like some planned sessions, particularly if I want to wear latex or need to get certain toys/products out for a bondage scene for example, but surprises are needed too. We like to have a balance of the two.

My other half loves me dressing up to surprise him. I have so much lingerie now that he doesn't know what style I'm going for that day even if he has the feeling that I might wear something a little sexier that evening. I feel such a huge confidence boost when I wear good lingerie and it's changed our sex life so much. I don't need to have sex in complete darkness anymore!

❤️ This

SmokingHotLove wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

❤️ This

+1

My hubby always loves me in sexy lingerie and takes pics but he loves it more when he's at work and I send him a pic to show him what I've brought. Teasing him obviously

For My birthday he wore this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34024

I did have fun unwrapping him 😁

Also got these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33908

Dressing him up for dinner!! Haha

It's equally fun and love the spontaneity pics I get saying look what brought you 😁

Hope you have fun

I agree, i love surprising hubby with my latest sexy lingerie. It gives me a boost too especially if I've had a hard day and just want to feel good about myself. X

Sadly my hubby's not the 'can't keep my hands off you' expressive type so I don't feel sexy when I dress up. Would love to get a positive reaction from him to boost my confidence (without my having to ask) ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Sadly I have the same problem with my O. H
Lil_Miss Naughty.

I've actually said to him today I don't feel desired. Nothing in return. 😕

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

Sadly I have the same problem with my O. H
Lil_Miss Naughty.

I've actually said to him today I don't feel desired. Nothing in return. 😕

I feel so disappointed for you and Lil_Miss Naughty.

It's the OTHER way round for me! I constantly shower my OH with compliments & gifts & try to woo/romance her etc...
However, she has a much lower sex drive & only feels horny (enough) a couple of days a month. I understand though how a woman's body & mind is so complex - especially after having children- so I don't push or hassle her at all, as I just tell myself it's out of her control - but when I look at her & comment how sexy & just all round perfectly beautiful she is, I just get 'thanks'!
When I try to initiate anything (I would be more than happy just naked snuggling on the sofa kissing, erotically touching & making each other have constant goosebumps!! - just coz I'm trying to get intimate doesn't mean I want sex!!!). However, she sees me as being a nuisance. I find her beautiful, curvy body perfect!!
I said how I would love someone to pay me as much attention as I do her & she just says we're different in how we show feelings!
When we DO have those amazing days each month it is absolutely unreal, & recently we've discovered squirting, which gives her multiple multiple orgasms & me!!!!. This makes it even harder to understand why when it is so damn, f*cking good, can she not return my gentle advances even just a couple more times a month?!
Oh well, not moaning but unrequited passion/lust is hard to take....