Sexy plans for Valentine's

Has anyone got any sexy plans for valentine’s
We are going to a hotel for a dirty weekend
Got the wife a few new toys and a some sexy lingerie to wear

We have managed to offload the children for 48 hours so we are staying at home for a couple of days fun.

My wife has bought a couple of new LH lingerie sets. One is a bit of a reparture for her in that it’s leather and a different look to her usual. She wants to dominate me which is absolutely fine!

1 Like

On my own with a dildo and probably pasta (not at the same time) :sob::joy:

2 Likes

We don’t really do Valentine’s Day. As cliche as it sounds, I like to try to spoil her as often as I reasonably can throughout the year.
Appreciate other peoples circumstances are different though :grinning:

2 Likes

We have a rather kinky session planned - new toys, new lingerie etc!!!

1 Like

we have a nice meal booked, she said she’ll be putting me in my cock cage and having a good tease for the night… i hope it leads to other things later!

1 Like

The whole cage thing. Is it actually good? Love the whole submissive thing but can see it driving me made not in a good way. Ive just had the snip and can touch anything for a week and its driving me mad! Is it exhilarating or has anyone had it and thought this is naff? However super adventurous (maybe not to others) and we have really progressed recently with the who femdom thing. Its on my wanna try list. Opinions would be good.

Thanks i advance

1 Like

I personally love it, but it might not be for you or your partner.

its alot of tease and denal, can be a massive turn on

you never know untill you try it :slight_smile: one hassle if you get into it however WILL be finding the RIGHT cage for you, but its all part of the journey!

1 Like

Lol sounds a lot of trial and error. Kudos to you tho my man. Have a great valentines day!

2 Likes

My OH is away, so work in the day and pasta and wine in the evening most likely.

1 Like

None. As usual she has arranged to be away for the week.