SEXY RECIPES THREAD

Post all your sexy recipes and foody loving hints n tips here!!

do they have to be "sexy" recipes?

wizadora wrote:

do they have to be "sexy" recipes?

To be honest I did put sex as its the Orgasm Army, I'm sure we can sex them up somehow!

'must beat until pervertedly creamy'

'lovingly spoon mixture together'

'wearing only stilettos and an oven glove, transfer your meat to the hottest part of your oven'

:D

marriedjones wrote:

i have one of those Mistress Cara sounds delicious

you have one of what, sorry? :D I'm really rather [sexily] dense tonight! xxx

Big pork sausages in the batter (Toad in the hole)

4oz plain flour

2 eggs

1/4 pint of milk

good pinch of salt and black pepper

a good table spoon of dripping

...and of course some big fat sausages

Pre-heat oven to 200c

Put flour, salt n pepper, the eggs and a bit of the milk in a bowl, wisk gently while adding the remaining milk.

Put it in the fridge.

Put the sausages and the fat in a large dish and put in the oven for 10 - 15 mins. then add the batter....poor it over the sausages, its stops them falling out as it rises...and put back in the oven for another 15 mins or until nice puffy and golden.

I find this recipie always RISES! ;D

I would be very careful waving your meat around in my kitchen, Im a bit of an expert with the tenderiser ;)

marriedjones wrote:

i'm an expert in the kitchen and know how too cook my meat so its done just right

That must please your wife! Hope you wear a nice pink apron then don your rubber gloves after to wash up.

Damn I had started my thread and then got chatting on the phone, came back to find you had beaten me to it Mistress. x

sexy little minx wrote:

Damn I had started my thread and then got chatting on the phone, came back to find you had beaten me to it Mistress. x

I thought you may had wandered off in a beautiful naked haze...

beaten you creamy then licked you off my fingers? lol

*dreams*

I prefer a meringue topping as it uses up the egg whites but can be made with a cream topping. I have put the recipes for both toppings below.

Key Lime Pie serves 8-10

For the crust

250g digestive biscuits

95g melted unsalted butter

Filling

3 egg yolks

1 large can sweetened condensed milk

150ml lime juice (freshly squeezed) (about 5 or 6 limes)

2 teaspoons grated lime zest

Meringue Topping

3 egg whites

1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar

190g granulated sugar

Whipped Cream Topping

tub of double or whipping cream

3 tablespoons icing sugar

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest

1. Preheat oven to 350f 180c gas 4

2. Combine the crushed digestives and melted butter in a bowl. Press the mixture into an 8 inch pie dish. Don't pack it down too tightly though and bake for 5 minutes.

3. Combine the egg yolks and condensed milk in a bowl and beat with a mixer at a high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Gradually beat in the lime juice and zest.

4. Pour the mixture into the crust. Bake the pie for 6-8 minutes or until the filling is set and an inserted skewer comes out clean. If choosing the meringue topping increase the temperature to 400f /200c /gas 6 and proceed with step 5. if choosing the whipped cream topping, turn off the oven, set the pie on a rack to cool to room temperature, and skip to step 6.

5. Beat the egg whites to soft peaks with a mixer, starting on a low speed, gradually increasing the speed to high and adding the cream of tartar after 20 seconds. Beat in the sugar in a thin stream and continue beating until the whites are glossy and firm. Spread or pipe the meringue on top of the pie. Bake until the meringue is nicely browned, about 3-5 mins. Let the pie cool down to room temperature. Refrigerate, uncovered for at least 4 hrs before serving.

6. Place the cream in a chilled bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Add the icing sugar, vanilla and lime zest and beat until the cream is stiff. Spread or pipe the whipped cream on top of the pie. Refrigerate, uncovered, until serving. For the best results, serve within 1 hour of addind the whipped cream.

Enjoy!!!

Mmm this is lovely thread idea, I'll have to have a think. For those looking for ice advice, LoveHoney's Carly started one on the subject here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/110812-thrills-n-chills-how-to-involve-ice-in-your/

The latest thing I baked was a Victoria Sponge. Not very sexual I suppose but I claim to make the best in town. If you ever make them stir in a teaspoon of vanilla into the egg before mixing and a pinch of cinnamon too.

Apparently almonds are an aphrodisiac which sounds tastier than oysters. The taste of honey is what switches me on. I wouldn't mind sampling Love Dust some time too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2341

Cheese Stuffed Love Apples for the girly in your life. . . . .

You will need fellas!. . .

1/2 cup non fat or low-fat cottage cheese
1/4 lb. soft, fresh goat Cheese
2 Tbs. plain non fat yogurt
1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, tarragon, dill, and chives), or to taste
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
10 cherry tomatoes
10 small dill sprigs for garnish

Put cottage cheese and goat Cheese in food processor and purée until smooth.
Add yogurt, and process 1 to 2 minutes more, or until very smooth.
Scrape into bowl, and stir in herbs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Cut off thin slice from top of each cherry tomato.
Using small spoon, scoop out seeds and flesh from centers.
Lightly salt insides of tomatoes, and invert on rack. Drain 5 to 10 minutes.
Spoon herbed Cheese into each tomato, garnish with dill sprig and serve, or refrigerate until serving time.

Just a little something to nibble on and they look rather preeety too!

SG69 x

ok here we go - this I made up the other night when I had some mince and beans left over from the burritos we had the night before! tasted delicious!

Chilli Bean Burgers (makes 6)

400g lean minced beef
100g kidney beans
1 large egg
one slice of bread broken into breadcrumbs

1/4 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic granules
1 tsp hot chilli powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp steak seasoning

Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a small bowl
Place mince, beans and egg in a large bowl and mix
Break in the breadcrumbs and stir
Tip in the dry ingredients and mix well
On a floured board, mould 6 burger patties, make sure they are flattened well as they rise as they cook
Cook over a medium heat in a frying pan until cooked through (approx 10 mins)
Serve with cheese slices, potato wedges, sour cream and guacamole

Choco-heaven Fondue

2 bars of Galaxy

2 shots of Dark Rum (i find capt morgans is best)

1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extracts

1 pint of double cream

for dipping

Strawberries

Marshmallows

any body parts of your choice

Directions

Melt down both bars of Chocolate until totally smooth, add the pint of cream and fold in together, then add the 2 shots of dark rum and the teaspoon of vanilla and enjoy in any way you desire :D

wizadora wrote:

ok here we go - this I made up the other night when I had some mince and beans left over from the burritos we had the night before! tasted delicious!

Chilli Bean Burgers (makes 6)

400g lean minced beef
100g kidney beans
1 large egg
one slice of bread broken into breadcrumbs

1/4 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic granules
1 tsp hot chilli powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp steak seasoning

Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a small bowl
Place mince, beans and egg in a large bowl and mix
Break in the breadcrumbs and stir
Tip in the dry ingredients and mix well
On a floured board, mould 6 burger patties, make sure they are flattened well as they rise as they cook
Cook over a medium heat in a frying pan until cooked through (approx 10 mins)
Serve with cheese slices, potato wedges, sour cream and guacamole

"Arriba Arriba!" :-) SG69 x

*AdamKR* wrote:

Choco-heaven Fondue

2 bars of Galaxy

1 pint of double cream

for dipping

Strawberries

Marshmallows

Directions

Melt down both bars of Chocolate until totally smooth, add the pint of cream and fold in together, then add the 2 shots of dark rum and the teaspoon of vanilla and enjoy in any way you desire :D

Could you put that in a chocolate fountain?

Manly pork n spud casserole - cooked his [I mean this!] a coupla days ago

Cook Time: 45 minutes

Ingredients:

Preparation:

Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; add onion and sauté until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in flour until well blended; add salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper. Gradually add broth and water, stirring until thickened and bubbly. Add the diced pork and vegetables; heat through. Pour into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Put the sliced potatoes evenly over the mixture. Bake at 350° for 25 to 35 minutes, topping with cheese the last 5 minutes, if desired.
Serves 4.

1/4 cup finely chopped onion

4 tablespoons butter

1/4 cup flour

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning

1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth

1/4 cup water

1 1/2 cups diced roast pork

1 1/2 cups (10 ounce package) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained

2 cups prepared sliced part cooked potatoes

1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheese, optional

Truffles:

About a packet of digestives, cheapy ones are a bit too crumbly but work just as well a mcvities etc.
A medium pot of cream
A 200g bar of plain chocolate (not cooking stuff) LIDL and tessco value melts very nicely
Optional:
Zest of a few oranges, maybe a wee bit of the juice (at the end)
A couple of handfuls of raisins/ glace cherries or chopped nuts

Whip the double cream in a bowl until stiff,

Crumble the digestives. A rolling pin would be very handy at this stage, takes longer without.

Break the chocolate into squares and melt (I usually ddo it in the microwave to save4 on dishes)

fold the chocolate into the double cream until it's a fairly even colour, add more chocolate or orange zest to taste.

Mix in the pulverised biscuits in batches until you can roll a teaspoonful into a nice ball without it collapsing, add any nuts or fruit you desire

Roll into wee ballsand place these on a tray or plate covered in greaseproof/ baking paper and leave in the fridge for about half an hour,

roll the resulting balls in icing sugar or cocoa powder and eat.

Dead simple, very cheap, quick and um..variable :)

Ilovemyman wrote:

*AdamKR* wrote:

Choco-heaven Fondue

2 bars of Galaxy

1 pint of double cream

for dipping

Strawberries

Marshmallows

Directions

Could you put that in a chocolate fountain?

I dont have one so dont know how the consistancy of the chocolate needs to be for a fountain but im sure if it needs to be more runny it can easily be made that way and then no problem to put in a fountain :)

Coconut buns:

1oz SR flour
4oz dessicated coconut
3oz caster sugar
1 beaten egg
Oven 200c

Mix dry ingredients and beaten egg, mix well.

Grease a baking tray and the buns should be about 1 heaped tsp, maybe just over

cook for 10-15 minutes on 200c

____________________________________________________________--

Choc chip cookies

3oz marg

3oz caster sugar

3oz brown sugar

1egg

1tsp vanilla essence

2oz chopped walnuts (optional)

6oz SR flour

1/2 tsp baking powder

pinch of salt

3oz of plain chocolate, chopped

Oven: 175c:

---------------------------------------------

Beat egg in a seperate bowl

place all ingredients in a mixing bowl

beat well

tsps of mixture onto a greased baking tray (I need two)

cook on 175c for 10-15 minutes