Sexy Texting Anyone?

Well I’m sitting at home all horny and expectant. My wife texted me this afternoon and said " you’re going to get pegged tonight" I replied “yes Please” I cant wait until she gets home!!!

Does any other LH people do this? It certainly makes our sex life exciting, especially when one of us demands sex this way.

5 Likes

Absolutely. Whenever my GF is out I love sending her sexy texts. Anything from how horny I am, pictures or what I want to do to her. Love a quick short story too. Makes me laugh if she’s out with friends reading it or trying not to :blush:

1 Like

I love sexting hubby when he’s at work, I’ll tell him what I’m going to do to him that night, get really dirty and erotic. And sometimes when he gets so turned on he’ll ring me for phone sex.
Or he’ll sext me, demanding me to do things to him, telling me what bondage to get out but won’t tell me how he’s going to do it. He knows how to get me going :woozy_face: and photos, I just love opening a message from him and seeing his c##k and he’ll get some in return :smirk:

2 Likes

I try to with my OH but she never seems to carry it on and changes the subject

:joy: Hopefully not

1 Like

I think the general idea of being wanted in that way by another is an uplifting feeling and can work wonders to our happiness

Does it count that I was sexting in my dream last night ?

2 Likes

I love to send my husband dirty texts while hes at work and getting a reply back from him telling me how horny he now is
It turns me on knowing that he is at work all horny and he will either have to masturbate or wait till he gets home for some bedroom fun :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love sexting. Regularly send videos/pics to the wife as for me I get turned on even more whilst doing it.

1 Like

Tried it with the OH, never really got past a couple of flirtatious texts. Fizzled out.

My wife is inactive , but every once in a while I sext her a picture of myself . If she was active that would be sweet , and we have unlimited so we could text up a storm .
Has anyone tried face time while sexting ? That would be a fun way for distance masturbation .

We’ve done it a bit lately when wife working abroad.

She’s sent me some very great sexy photos. Nothing too rude but very arty and sexy.

She types a little bit of dirty stuff to me but it’s more like agreeing to stiff I’ve already sent or we can do that when we get home etc.

I can’t really do dirty chat during sex in person but can let my inhibitions go and open up during sexting bit I would say my wife is about 80% on board for it.

Hopefully one day she’ll get dirtier and kinkier on texts.

We’ve done photos and texts. Would like to try some videos sometime too.

Or to ask her where she wants me to cum. On my belly? On my thigh? On some tissue? On her panties and for me to take a photo then send it to her…

3 Likes