Sexy weather!

Ive done a search and didnt find anything, so here it goes!

What weather do you find sexy? What would be going on outside, whilst your doing the dirtty inside? Or you could even be outside, I dont mind lol!

Mine would be having hot passionate sex, inside, whilst it was pooring with rain and thundering and lightening... mmmmmmm

Right GO! x

i love the autumn ,,going for a walk in the woods as the leaves are falling ..up against a tree having good sex ,wonderful

Maybe i am wrong but i think the best sex can be had during any season with the right person, although summer sun does tend to make me more horny

I think my sex style depends on the weather actually ....

In the Spring, everything is so fresh and energising. I quite often like spontanaity then.

In the Summer, I feel the sizzling (Hopefully ) heat releases the inner passion in me, so I like it steamy, passionate and raunchy. And I would say I am at my most randiest then , although I am very rarely not. As many of you know, I am a bit of an addict ! Also, agreeing with Chelsz regarding the storms, especially at this time of year.

In the Autumn, I seem to be more adventouress, I don't know if it because of dressing up for Halloween that gets my mind wandering but that's just the way it is .

In the Winter, I like cosyness and sensuality. Tenderness etc.

Please note : My moods and wants do change and I don't follow this to the word. It''s a guide only !

Lol xx

Tulip wrote:

Cold dry frosty weather outside and a roaring log fire inside

That is the best!!! On a nice warm snuggly blanket!

x

I like cold days where you can heat things up in the bedroom to keep warm : )

I hate weather and seasons, but then I'm a miserable bastard...

The spring makes me sneeze.

The summer makes me too hot.

The autumn is a tease, it's a middle ground between but the days get steadily worse.

The winter freezes me.

WandA wrote:

I hate weather and seasons, but then I'm a miserable bastard...

The spring makes me sneeze.

The summer makes me too hot.

The autumn is a tease, it's a middle ground between but the days get steadily worse.

The winter freezes me.

Oh dear i didnt mean to make you sad!!! xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

I hate weather and seasons, but then I'm a miserable bastard...

The spring makes me sneeze.

The summer makes me too hot.

The autumn is a tease, it's a middle ground between but the days get steadily worse.

The winter freezes me.

So you're saying that Autumn is the sexiest season?

No, it doesn't have the positives of summer. And it means the worst season is coming.

Deffo when it's scorching hot! Hotter the better for myself. SG x

I love the dry weather, hot or cold. Sun is good, snow is fab.

A hot clear day on top of a snowy mountain would rank pretty high, or a cold clear night in front of a roaring fire.

I can take it pretty hot, but Mrs Monster doesn't like extremes, and tends to wear impenetrable clothing in the cold. Doesn't make for easy romance on a chilly night!

I have longjohns on myself now! It's fecking cold out tonight.
Bellywarmers have a lot to answer for!

I'm a nightmare - I'm hot and cold sensitive so I can't bear being too hot and I feel the cold really easily - though my preference is always to be too hot and just wear less ;) I've also got SAD so I am a right miserable cow when the weather is grey but my lightbox helps buckets.

It's mostly the fact that I have to wear a million layers in winter that means sex is reduced!

So I'd say summer - less clothing and more sunshine ;)

Adx

Not today's weather, that's for sure. I just ran from car to front door and I still feel like I've had a cold shower! Not Sexy!

Mind you, to answer the OP, I reckon rain can be sexy... passionately kissing the OH while getting soaked in a early evening shower after a hot & humid day in the middle of summer is a pretty delicious imaginary situation that's just sprung to mind.

I do love when it's cold to be able to snuggle up to someone and share a bit of warmth. Hot weather just makes me too sleepy though.

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

Not today's weather, that's for sure. I just ran from car to front door and I still feel like I've had a cold shower! Not Sexy!

Mind you, to answer the OP, I reckon rain can be sexy... passionately kissing the OH while getting soaked in a early evening shower after a hot & humid day in the middle of summer is a pretty delicious imaginary situation that's just sprung to mind.

You were wearing more than in your display pic I assume?

WandA wrote:

You were wearing more than in your display pic I assume?

Well......... I had socks on......

mmm i love a bit of outdoor summer lovin......sunshiny friskyness is fantastic...........however i have to agree i love a snuggly session when it dark and pouring with rain outside........

I like snuggly cosy sex sessions when its dark, cold and raining outside!!

Not a fan of sex in the heat! lol

xGHx

I think that alot of fun can be had outside, caught in a late summer rain storm. Peeling those wet clothes off each other and licking eachother dry (or wetter) is always fun with the sumer air on your naked skin. XXX