Share your dreams

I think dreams are fascinating, be it weird, funny, sexy or scary, etc.

Share your dreams with the world! (of LH ) - Obviously the sexier the better, but all dream stories are welcome! Let it all out, if you're lucky enough to be able to remember them!

Ok, I guess I'll start. The other day I dreamt about my OH and one of his best mates (another guy) having sex infront of me. Ahh that was a good dream. ;-)

I do, however, keep dreaming about him leaving me for some unknown reason, and me not being able to convince him to take me back, no matter what I do or say. Not so fond of those ones. They seem so very real at the time, I'm always happy when I wake up next to Puppy and realise that it was all just a dream. *Phew*

I don't really dream that I can remember... my last dream I can remember was one of my mate's OH came to Ad's in a taxi (90 miles from where they live), with us at the door, gave us something and walked off (and Ad lives fairly rurally so I don't know where she was off)... She was also wearing hotpants (but not a sexy way).

If I sleep with my kit off (which isn't always if it's cold) then I dream there are people sneaking into the room to have a look or pull the sheets off.....

Even though I'm in my 30s I still get wet dreams as well (especially if I haven't wanked for a while) and it usually involves vivid dreams of either someone sucking me off or worse I'm about to have sex but I shoot my load......

There's probably a lot of insecurities involved in my dreams...

Thin One wrote:

If I sleep with my kit off (which isn't always if it's cold) then I dream there are people sneaking into the room to have a look or pull the sheets off.....

Even though I'm in my 30s I still get wet dreams as well (especially if I haven't wanked for a while) and it usually involves vivid dreams of either someone sucking me off or worse I'm about to have sex but I shoot my load......

You're not the only one doll, In fact I think almost everyone experiences this.

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Thin One wrote:

You're not the only one doll, In fact I think almost everyone experiences this.

True. It's strange how the manifest in some of my dreams though - I mean the naked one can actually wake me up and I find myself half-asleep checking the windows and side of the bed for these shadowy figures....

Of course I also dream of bright and fluffy things as well External Media

I woke up this morning kinda flustered from a dream where OH was slamshackled to the bedroom door and I was guiding him into my ass. I think it could have been something to do with the book I had been reading (Cassandras Chateau) early evening as anal is something I have no interest in trying. I told OH about it this morning to wind him up at work but it backfired and he has been winding me up in a playfull way.

Hmmm not had a recurrent dream for yonks but had two when younger-

1. Whenever l was off colour l used to dream of a freshly ploughed field. That's it.

2. Other odd occasions l used to have an out of body experience, l would leave my body and rise up in the air, no control over it. I would then stop and look down wondering how l was ever going to get back, and we are talking hundreds of feet..........

Anyone shed any light on either????

TB

i used to have a reccuring dream that i was skiing and went off the edge of a cliff, always work up with a jolt.

I once had a dream where I was in a plane crash. The plane went down in a field, and at first we (the passengers) thought everything was ok, but then the plane twisted and started to explode. I dreamt that the explosion came towards me and hit me, and that I burned. I remember my last thought being that I loved my family. It kept going and after a while I woke up with a jolt and literally crying. My hands flew to my face and I 100% expected to be on fire.(!) Obviously I wasn't, but that was, without a doubt, my worst dream ever! I've had it twice so far (I think) and never had any other dream that was anywhere near as frightening.

Doug wrote:

i used to have a reccuring dream that i was skiing and went off the edge of a cliff, always work up with a jolt.

I see it didn't put you off skiiing then!

I had a very bizarre dream the other day. I was a criminal mastermind trying to steal a golden statue from a theatre. My OH was a detective trying to stop it from being stolen, but he didn't know it was me trying to nick it. Anyway as part of my plan i seduced him in a dressing room to distract him and then we go up to the roof for more sex. At that point i pretended i had left my purse downstairs and actually went and stole the statue and he was left on the roof watching me run away (in a ball gown i might add) and crying cos he'd lost me....

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

I see it didn't put you off skiiing then!

did once, had it the night before a race, really shook me up.

Although here is an intresting fact about dreams a mate told me, you only dream in the last few seconds of sleep, although they are played out in your mind and can last many hours, they are in fact only a few seconds long

I have mixed up dreams where people from my past and those who are currently with me are all in the same room . Don't know what that means.

X-Rated ; I quite often dream about being with a woman again. I love my OH so much, but he would not consider a 3some, so I guess my days of female pleasure are limited to dreams. Lol

i also have tonnes of dreams where my OH cheats on me.....even though he never would lol why would he want anyone else when i'm so fab (Insane but undeniably fab)

I always have dreams of me walking in on my OH having sex with someone, and when my cousin was pregnant it was always her he was having sex with.

If I'm not dreaming of my fella cheating and leaving me then they are mostly x rated dreams.

I've had the detachable penis dreams as well...

wenchiepie wrote:

i also have tonnes of dreams where my OH cheats on me.....even though he never would lol why would he want anyone else when i'm so fab (Insane but undeniably fab)

Ad does something like this apparently! Dreams about random women with me and then wakes up asking all questions for reassurance!

I have a lot of teeth dreams - one where I had extra teeth all on the roof of my mouth and under my tongue...and the road that I live on was a canal :S

Another where my teeth were falling out and another where more teeth were pushing under my current ones.

I used to have a terrifying recurring dream - it started with a scene of my new bedroom (this was just after I moved house aged 6) with a spooky shadow on the wall and some really creepy music, then it'd cut to a girl being given a parcel by a really creepy man. She then skipped along the road to a house she was posting the parcel to but the house was a bomb.

It was horrible and it'd always get triggered if I heard particular types of sounds at night!

My most recent dream was that there were transparant insects inside soap bubble like things floating around in front of me - I actually got up and switched the light on to make sure they weren't there before I realised it was a dream and I was asleep when I decided to put the light on..

Adxx

Of late i have been having lots of dreams about toilets! Yes you did hear me right i said toilets!

I find in my dreams i want to go to the toilet but i either struggle to lock the door, the door is to short so people are peering under it or there are no doors and there is just a room of loos!

Must be some kind of underlying privacy issue i think

WandA wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

Ad does something like this apparently! Dreams about random women with me and then wakes up asking all questions for reassurance!

I had a few dreams about you with a cute brunette but they seem to have subsided now....she was hot, it was perfectly reasonable to think you may pick her over me :P she was a horrible person though. Completely by my own invention apparently.

Adx