Share your dreams

I hardly ever have sexy dreams it's so annoying! I swear my dreams are abnormal as they're always so weird and twisted that I can't even begin to make sense of them when I wake up. Last night I was at a funfair which turned into a circus, which turned into a shopping mall in India and I was trying to find my friends. And then I got pregnant and I was panicking because I didn't know what to do about uni... I was soo happy when I woke up! x

Haha... I love this thread! You're all mental!

I dream all the time, and I have really weird dreams which often result in me shaking my OH in the middle of the night, scared. Most of my dreams are influenced by something which has happened in the day: the other day I'd watched the news about the Pakistan floods, and that night I dreamt that me and my OH went and stole all the donations, and went on the run!

But... I love having sexy dreams, and luckily they occur quite often! The best bit is remembering the dream half way through the day! x

I have very weird dreams but have problems remembering them unless somthing triggers a memory of them. I can remember when I was younger and had a terrible fever that I dreamed about myself, my family, prince charles and princess diana (no idea why they were there) were all ontop of a really high golden building surounded by others that were randomly collapsing. I was so scared that our building was going to be next.... my mother was quite worried about me shouting out charles name =S. Also my bird was drowning in the local swimming pool and I couldnt save her. Of course NO idea why she was there obviously =S.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Haha... I love this thread! You're all mental!

Hmm. When you say You're all mental You really mean Avrielle Aniko is mental .. don't you.. ;)

To be honest it was the beard bit that cracked me up!

The other day when I hadn't taken my tablets so slept badly at night, I went back to bed in the day, I managed to fall asleep after about 10 minutes of trying and was dreaming about clothes shopping with my mum. I was trying to look at the price of a white jacket (tbh it looked like a lab coat!) but it was really blurry so I opened my eyes wider and tried to concentrate on the tag....I must have opened my eyes in real life too though because next thing I knew, I was awake and couldn't get back to sleep :(

Adx

I had a dream when I was about 6 which I remember so vividly. It was so bizarre. I lived in a cave and I was wearing a white dress and I was walking around looking for something. I remember the sound of dripping water. And then I went into this little room and my Mum was sleeping in a huge white bed and there was a cartoon crocodile sitting on the floor next to her. It had a really weird, creepy grin. I remember that dream clear as day!

Last night I dreamt that while my OH was away I cheated on him with my ex and his best mate in quick succession! To make matters worse, the OH came home early and found out I'd cheated when he found my ex's mate naked in our kitchen. He came upstairs and tried to act cool, but then started crying. After that the dream changed and we were in medieval times where he was a knight and I was a lowly serving girl, and he just wouldn't give me the time of day!

Weird and unpleasant, I would never cheat on my Puppy! Stupid dreams

In my dream world DD appears to have an evil twin who says and does mean things to me...what's brilliant is that I appear to have subconciously learned this so if I'm having a nightmare where DD is being evil I just stop in the dream and say "hang on DD whould NEVER say/do that" ... then I wake up!!!

xxKPxx

Last night I dreamt that my housemates completely dismantled our victorian fireplace, to reveal an even older ancient stone fireplace..... Was kind of a slow night dream-wise!!

When I was younger I had the same dream every week, every month from when I was about 4 or 5 until the age of about 16 or 17...

I would be floating in a pitch dark void, Just darkness. Then from the far off distance, A red dragon would slowely approach me. The closer it got, The more oppressed I would feel, ( you know in rl when you're in a room and it starts shaking, And you feel everything getting dark and closing in around you? )

I would be completely paralized and unable to shout or scream, The Dragon would talk to me in a soothing voice, In a dialect that I still don't recognize. Yet it threatned my very soul, The soothing voice had a very real foundation of evil intent. It would show me visions of my loved ones, Make them seem real. They would be looking for me but I couldn't reach out or make a sound.

Then it would vanish utterly, All I would remember would be the feeling of gripping hard what felt like the naked blade of a very sharp sword but unable to let go.

Then it would appear for a moment again, This time showing me in a visual form, That if I ever told anyone, It would kill all of those I loved in front of me, Then it would punish me forever!

Scared the living crap out of me, Strangely, When I went off the rails and I turned pretty damn nasty for some years ( me and anyone who knows me call them my 'dark years' ) the dream completely stopped. Never had it since. Though I remember every intricate detail like the screen before me. Even now.

Nowadays I rarely remember my dreams, But when I do, They are always as vivid as you could possibly imagine. It always feels like Im looking at a different version of my life. Same people I know or have known, Just different relationships, Different paths taken.

Yep, I'm 386.25% Raging Mental

Feeling a bit freaked out actually now after re-living those horrid horrid 'dreams'

The funniest thing about it all is this....

I love, Even adore anything related to Dragon-Lore and Dragons. I also have a very keen interest in Samurai, I even have a copy of the Hagukure. lolz

Seduced wrote:

When I was younger I had the same dream every week, every month from when I was about 4 or 5 until the age of about 16 or 17...

I would be floating in a pitch dark void, Just darkness. Then from the far off distance, A red dragon would slowely approach me. The closer it got, The more oppressed I would feel, ( you know in rl when you're in a room and it starts shaking, And you feel everything getting dark and closing in around you? )

I would be completely paralized and unable to shout or scream, The Dragon would talk to me in a soothing voice, In a dialect that I still don't recognize. Yet it threatned my very soul, The soothing voice had a very real foundation of evil intent. It would show me visions of my loved ones, Make them seem real. They would be looking for me but I couldn't reach out or make a sound.

Then it would vanish utterly, All I would remember would be the feeling of gripping hard what felt like the naked blade of a very sharp sword but unable to let go.

Then it would appear for a moment again, This time showing me in a visual form, That if I ever told anyone, It would kill all of those I loved in front of me, Then it would punish me forever!

Scared the living crap out of me, Strangely, When I went off the rails and I turned pretty damn nasty for some years ( me and anyone who knows me call them my 'dark years' ) the dream completely stopped. Never had it since. Though I remember every intricate detail like the screen before me. Even now.

Nowadays I rarely remember my dreams, But when I do, They are always as vivid as you could possibly imagine. It always feels like Im looking at a different version of my life. Same people I know or have known, Just different relationships, Different paths taken.

Yep, I'm 386.25% Raging MentalExternal Media

Feeling a bit freaked out actually now after re-living those horrid horrid 'dreams'

Is that what makes you like teh Dragon cock? Mentally scared you is!External Media

Hehe... Similar points made Seduce.

I do wonder lol...

Whilst dreams can be weird, they get a whole lot stranger if you wake up during one but can't tell. Once I was camping and had a dream that I was walking through some woods trying to get somewhere. Eventually the trees got thicker and there were bushes in the way so I tryed to crawl through them, but soon they were just a solid wall of twigs. And then it started getting darker until I couldn't see anything so I started feeling around me to trying and figure out what was there, but I could feel a plasticy, nylon material everywhere. Which is when I sat down and realised I was actually awake and in the tent. Because it was raining we put loads of twigs in the end of the tent outside of the inner so that they would be dry and we could make a fire in the morning, so those were the impenatrable bush (oo-er) that I got stuck at.

Generally it was a weird night.

Early this morning I had a very vivid dream of sex with the OH, it felt so real. Then I woke up and he was at work

I dream everynight and most of the time they are weird dreams that dont really hold much meaning to me so I dont remember them past an hour after I woke up.

WandA wrote:

Hehe... Similar points made Seduce.External Media

Que?

I dream almost every night- or rather remember them almost every morning.

Last night was odd, I was with a younger version of the Queen and she had a sense of humour. We were keeping a man who was a pirate but not, he was a bit like a double agent and lured the other pirates into a trap of sorts. It was a little like a castle, next to the Firth of Forth. I was trying to get to Mr R and was taken captive, bound and rather enjoying the feeling, if afraid of the Capain. A boy man sailing a ferry through ridiculous weather managed to save me at cost and I was angry because it was clearly not worth the risk he was taken so told him off, while other passengers became sea sick...then I forget what happened but I woke up just as we were about to die while having sex.

That would make for a pretty interesting film Rowan, it's definately obscure enough to be original.