Shaved chest or hairy chest?

Hi folks, one thing we can never really decide on… shaved chest or hairy chest? Plus points to both, but never settled on definitive answer! Interesting to see what the general consensus is on this one!

6 Likes

I never really shaved anything but one day thought “lets see” (since i had the bathmate body trimmer). I shaved my chest, belly, under arms and pubic region. It felt amazing to me, so smooth and sensitive.

I dont do it often but will do it if the urge arises

I love my boyfriend’s hairy chest and tummy! It’s super soft and oddly comforting. It’s “him” now and neither of us could imagine him without it.

3 Likes

Very much agree with sensitivity… @zombifiedguy, it is super sensitive especially when just done!

1 Like

I’m saying hairy chest! I find body hair quite sexy especially on the chest. Of course it’s all down to personal preference, if you’re undecided then give shaving a go , it’ll grow back if you don’t like it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m au naturale. :+1::slightly_smiling_face::lion:

2 Likes

@wildflower - Tried it and definitely has It’s positive points, but OH also agrees with @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x about the comfort bit, especially when snuggling!

2 Likes

@Buzboy I think I remember reading something about the way hair traps pheromones and there is something lovely about resting a cheek against body hair ( doesn’t have to be chest hair, could be forearms or stomach etc) and there is a ‘different’ smell to hair, it’s very subtle but it’s there.

4 Likes

@wildflower Interesting, need to look into that :+1:

1 Like

My OH loves my hairy chest and smooth genital area, so she gets the best of both worlds!

1 Like

I don’t really like hair, which is lucky because I seem to be with one of the least hairy men I’ve ever known!
No chest hair, back hair, barely there leg hair.
When I’m in mid winter hibernation mode my body hair grows like mad and he just stays the same, I’m jealous! :laughing:

2 Likes

It all depends on the guy honestly I like both, my bf is closer to smooth with just the slightest hair on his chest and stomach(happy trail). Typically I lean more smooth but like I said I definitely like both.

1 Like

I prefer things to be smooth, but I wouldn’t say no to a hairy chest at all :grin:

1 Like

Hairy chest is my preference :heart_eyes: but don’t mind either way

1 Like

I’m not fussy either way, though I don’t think any partners have ever been totally smooth chested

3 Likes

Love a hairy chest…nuzzling into it and inhaling…

2 Likes

Weirdly enough I was talking about this with my partner last night. I love his hairy chest. I wouldn’t mind if he wanted a change as it’s his body but I do find it nice to snuggle into and stroke. We have been together 10 years and he’s just grown a beard for the first time ever as well. So I’m enjoying that too currently!

1 Like

An interesting subject . About 40 years ago when I was into body building any serious competitor had to be hair free . Not my problem at the time , youth and not all that hairy . Jump ahead a couple decades and the hair was getting quite a bit thicker . As a matter of fact , it was shading me too much to tan well . Back hair is something that annoys me greatly . Have been having my wife trim it down to maybe 1/8" for 15 years or so . Have been trimming my chest hair for the summer season to maybe 1/2" to 3/4" . In the winter pubic hair trimmed , gone all summer .

1 Like

I have a hairy pidgeon chest. :hatched_chick:

Seems a good opportunity to hold a poll to see what the decision is.