Shaved chest or hairy chest?

@DLJL Ok teach the new kid on the block, how you do that?

@Buzboy In the reply box click on the settings icon top right, build a poll is there.

1 Like
  • Hairy Chest
  • Non-Hairy Chest

0 voters

4 Likes

Thanks @DLJL & @WillC

1 Like

I like a bit of hair but not too much!

2 Likes

I shave my pubic hair but until recently I’ve left my chest hair alone. A few months ago I noticed that the grey chest hairs (I’m old) we’re sticking through the weave of my T shirts so I now trim them every couple of weeks using the number 4 guard on my hair trimmers.

2 Likes

@rockstar i am greying too, but I think it looks distinguished! :wink:

1 Like

I am with @rockstar not sure greying chest hair is distinguish, but definitely Can agree that salt and pepper head hair is!

1 Like

Luckilyy partner likes hairy chests on a man. :blush:

1 Like

Likes a busty chest on her women

2 Likes

Don’t like a hairy chest on a woman but it looks fine on me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Not bad, we got to 5pm before we got the hairy chested woman comment, expected it a lot sooner :joy::joy: is that standards slipping or improving??

3 Likes

I love my Husband’s hairy chest. When my Son was a baby he used to try to cling onto it like a baby chimp! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m 30 and still waiting to get chest hair :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

@KentCouple1990 i was the same, then it started migrating from my head to my chest! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m the same. I love having my head on Mr John’s chest and stroke and smell him. No wonder I am such a sex pest. Bloody pheromones!! :joy:

5 Likes

Until I start wearing bras with my skirts and stockings, I’ll stick with my hairy chest, it’s who I am. A child of the 60s I’d sooner burn them than shave. Bras be gone! :joy:

2 Likes

@Melody1 i shave my bits, i draw the line at my chest! :wink:

1 Like

I personally love chest hair. Love running my fingers through it.

3 Likes

Well the general consensus is hairy is best… I am surprised, I thought it would be shaved that swing it, but pretty comprehensive results! Thank you for all your comments :+1::grinning:

3 Likes