Shaved shaft or hairy?

Also skin against skin feels much better!

Hubby has shaved everything for years then started using Veet a few years ago which he said gave a better result and less itching. For the last few months he's left a small patch of pubes on top but I think I really prefer it all gone so may have to get him back to smooth!

Shaved definitely feels so much nicer and more sensitive when being touched and having sex

Shaved shaft trimmed above

I love it shaved but trim is ok too, oral is something we do very often so we are both usually shaved :)

Shaved all over

Shaved shaft and trimmed everywere else

Just seems courteous to shave at least the shaft - no-one likes hairs in the mouth, and they were kind enough to put that thing in there in the first place!

sarahkitty wrote:

Hubby has shaved everything for years then started using Veet a few years ago which he said gave a better result and less itching. For the last few months he's left a small patch of pubes on top but I think I really prefer it all gone so may have to get him back to smooth!

Does he use Veet all over the area? How does he get on?

ime, the shaft's not too bad but the sac was just much too sensitive skin. Chemical burns are not nice, no matter how minor!

No razor blade is going near my pride & joy lol

Have decent trimmer set, and grade 1 shaft & balls, grade 5 rest

I prefer to shave my balls shaft and ass. My wife also prefers to be shaved.It feels much sexier too.

Shaving the shaft and trimming up also has the benefit of making you look bigger. I shave the boys as well. I like the sleeker look! (Odd thought there)

Shaved shaft and balls, above I keep trimmed and short(it just looks a lot better I find), OH is completely shaved.

has to be shaved as well as the balls too

I like to shave mine every now and then, having hair creeping up there feels weird for me. It's makes for a better oral experience for both of you, and I think it looks cleaner with a smooth shaft too imo.

*sexybabe* wrote:

My OH shaves his balls but leaves short, neat pubes above his cock. I like a bit of pubic hair, I find it erotic!

I second this! Lilmiss x

Shaved smooth balls, shaft & pubes gives us more excitement. Nothing worse than loose hairs to kill the moment !!

shaven shaft and balls every time.

Shaved.

shaved shaft and balls all the way. no turning back