Shaved, waxed or other?

@AWB1955

I cannot believe it turns you on when there is a razor blade micrometers from your playroom ….

For me I asked him to do it once but felt itchy after so I now keep it short

Lol i think its the way he touches me more than the razor.

Winter full bush then as the weather warms up trim down to just a small strip

1 Like

Many years ago (decades actually) I had a lover who turned up to a tryst with a selection of sharp knives and asked me to blindfold her then cut her out of her clothes.
I secretly took a blunt table knife into the bedroom too and once she was naked I began to use the blunt knife on her body. Of course she believed it to be one of the sharp ones. As I approached her breasts she began to get incredibly turned on and as I moved towards her vagina her clitoris grew until it was huge and rigid. As soon as it touched it with the blunt knife she came harder than I had ever seen any woman come before or since.

@rockstar
In the past I have worn knickers with the request that they are ripped off me in passion- but for me knives is a no no - but each to their own… :hocho:

1 Like

Im at ease doing it myself…just needed a womans view for Mrs Iwill.

Electric shaver bald and home IPL

Like 2-3 months into new routine and I’m very happy!

I have my bikini line waxed, then my OH trims what is left with his clippers. He’s cut his own head hair for years and is very good. He loves getting up close and personal and making sure there are no strays! He has also started to trim his own his own bits - I’d be too scared to do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I appreciate his efforts

1 Like

Wax all day long, we have a couple of places near where I live and opted for a beauty therapist.
The other option sounded a bit shady with its "process description " on the website.
I have a Brazilian and then trim the top triangle when I get home.
There is little to no pain getting it done and I love the aesthetics of the finished result.
I do have an “extra” treatment that is my nostrils, again no discomfort.

I’m pretty much the same. Full body shave during summer and all natural growth during winter but I will say that shaving takes a bunch of effort to keep up with. My chest hair seems to be what grows the fastest and has to be done daily to avoid the stubble prickly feeling. I did try one of the hair removal products once and it turned out to be an exercise of misery and it’s not important enough to me to pay for waxing or laser.