Shaving (balls)

My first post… and its about hairy balls.

So I currently use my beard shaver for my public area.
Use a women’s leg/private trimmer for my balls/taint & ass and scissors for the missed hairs.

My question is: anyone know a quicker, simpler way? I’ve been toying with the idea of hair removal creams but I’ve heard mixed reviews.

I look forward to you help… and some smooth balls, shaft, taint and asshole

2 Likes

Just a normal razor in the shower … no problem just takes a couple of minutes if you do it regularly

2 Likes

I do the same as @funster63 Pretty quick and easy.

1 Like

5 blade razor and non foaming gel.

2 Likes

Do NOT use hair removal creams down there. I know someone who did once and they had to go to the hospital. It also says “do not use on genital or sensitive areas” on the packaging of most of them. Please please please do not use them. Just use shaving cream and a good quality razer. It is way better.

6 Likes

I always use a razor on my balls while in the bath and my beard trimmer for the rest. Only takes a few minutes

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks guys and girls for all the advice! :+1:t2:

I use a Gillette 5 blade razor and King of Shaves non-foaming gel. I shave the whole area every day.
I’ve tried creams and powders and they gave me very painful and very long lasting chemical burns, even the supposedly ‘sensitive’ ones.

2 Likes

like many others here, a decent men’s razor should be fine. That said, there are waxing salons which perform men’s intimate waxing - including all these areas. I’ve yet to try one, but waxing seems to be a pretty good alternative to shaving more often…

1 Like

Parcel tape applied to you balls then quickly ripped off does a good job… No only joking , don’t do that.!!
Pull skin tight over balls and gently run razor over them should give the result you want…non foaming gel sounds a good idea.

1 Like

I know shaving the balls is a little awkward but it’s definitely the safest option.
My hubby burnt his balls using hair removal cream, waxing was too painful down there - I didn’t even make it to the balls, so now he just sticks to the razor :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

One of my exes also burned himself with hair removal cream. He left it on for the recommended amount of time but because it’s not made for that area he was left with burns and hair didn’t ever grow back in some of the places because of the damage :confused:

That stuff is designed for places like legs, but not sensitive areas like genitals. The stuff works by breaking down/dissolving the hair. If you leave it too long it can cause chemical burns to the skin as well. I’d recommend staying away from the creams. Stick to shaving or waxing.

1 Like

I find lying down in the bath makes it easier to manipulate yourself to get a safe smooth shave. Non foaming gel is best as you can see what you’re doing, and it is gentle on the skin.

1 Like

I use a good quality razor and Earthly Body Miracle Oil shave cream and soothing formula post shave, which are available from lovehoney,on both my facial and public hair.
I have quite sensitive skin and suffered razor burn and inflammation most of my adult life until I discovered these products. These days I can shave with confidence and no soreness or unsightly redness and be perfectly smooth above the shoulders and below the waist. :blush:

3 Likes

:sob::fearful:

You can buy intimate hair removal cream that is safe and reviews seem very good however I think it is designed for women in mind. Could always test it in a small area first and see how it goes?

I’ve used sensitive nair hair removal on my bum and never had any problems but I take it off a minute or two earlier than suggested.

2 Likes

I agree with willc the bath easiest way I’ve found

I find the best tool to use is the body groomer shavers. Using a razor I found left me sore and really itchy for a couple of days, not the end of the world but I had none of those problems using a body groomer :blush:

1 Like

My hubby used the shave it, in the shower or bath but for the last few years he’s been getting waxed with me and it looks so much smoother and lasts so much longer. He can go almost 2 months now without any pubes growing back and likes to be smooth now.

1 Like

I personally use hair removal cream as shaving leaves me itchy and spotty.

1 Like