Shaving (question for the ladies in particular)

Hey everyone

My ladyshave broke a few days ago and I need to replace it. I'm wondering whether I should look into razors instead because I've only ever used a ladyshave but I'm interested in which option is easier/quicker to use.

If I get a ladyshave it would have to be a cheap one because I can't afford an expensive brand and don't see the point anyway. I'm dubious about bying the razors that you need cream for because I had a nasty reaction to Veet years ago. I am definitely not brave enough to try waxing. Whatever I go for, it needs to be able to do all the usual areas. I'm not interested in buying multiple products. Also, it has to be safe, above all. I'm hideously uncoordinated so something that causes minimal injury would be handy.

Are you talking bikini line? If so i have not long brought the Veet shaver form boots, its an electric razor and the only thing you feel is the vibrations and i havent had 1 nick anywhere. Leaves a smooth finish and is an whole body one. It's reduced to like £16 something too for christmas. I recommend it

http://www.boots.com/en/Veet-Touchably-Smooth-All-Over-Body-Shaver_863030/

:)

xxx

It has to be able to do legs and under the arms as well.

Cat Lady wrote:

It has to be able to do legs and under the arms as well.

It does, its a all over body razor, i do everything with it

:)

xxx

I will think about that one. It looks similar to the one I had which did last a long time.

Boots do a small oval electric shaver, own brand for about £11. It's pink in colour and the head is ideally suited for anywhere on your body

I've been using it for about 3 months with no problems

Guess I'll see if I can get to Boots Tuesday then. Too much to do before then, or else I have to wait until I get home for Christmas.