Shaving/removing hairs

Hi,

My body is generally hairy i don’t mind and my wife as well. I shave my cock and balls with razor and I just use olive oil to protect from irritation. It’s fine I do that every day as its the best way for me. If I wait 2 days hairs growing and it’s itchy and hard to shave as they are very hard.

My question is about shaving my anus. My wife did rimming for first time for me but I would like make it nicer for her. We want to do pegging as well. I am a bit afraid of shaving hairs over there. As I said I’m hairy and it’s not only a little bit of hairs over there. I’m afraid of bad smell after as hairs protecting from sweating and stopping bad smell.

What is best solution razor? Cream? Can cream be used there it won’t hurt me? Has enyone here tried shaving or removing hairs from other completely and can give advice about method products and aftercare? I’m concerned that my hairs are too hard and it will be disaster one I remove them from there.

Cheers

1 Like

Hairs around the anus are generally softer. If you use a cream, do a spot test first. I got WooWoo wax strips and my partner waxes me, strangely its a turn on :wink:

2 Likes

Would not that be very painful using wax?

Waxing wouldbe best xx

1 Like

Ive shaved all my bum for years just use a good quality razor, do it ever few days in the shower and you’re all good

1 Like

No bc the hairs are much finer. If they’re long then its best to trim so that the wax gets to the root rather than sitting on top of the hair. Pulling hair from the root is much less painful.

2 Likes

Veeting the bum can work but have to make sure not to get it on the sensitive areas or leave on too long.
Ideally for me I use an electric trimmer on the shortest setting. Works a treat!

But also I’ve seen advertised this electric shaver what is made for places like the bum so perhaps give it a look up :wink:

1 Like

Veet left too long can burn. So follow the guidelines.

I am a bloke that likes to shave from time to time, but the women get the better razors so considers the Mrs Gillette rather than the man version ;). A sliced ringer can sting

2 Likes

In my experience Woowoo cream is much gentler than Veet. Veet sensitive burnt me. But my skin throws tantrums with anything too strong.

3 Likes

I’ve shaved my bum and gotten it lasered now. Legit life altering move lol.

Sweat and smell? Considerably less than before for … ahem … a multitude of reasons. My booty was pretty sweaty before, to the point where golfing was actually kind of embarassing at times :joy:. Now? Not a problem, even in the desert heat. I also wear thongs though which helps with the air flow. Trim it down with an electric trimmer, then give it a shave or wax. You’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.

2 Likes

The hairs don’t protect from sweating. In fact they hold the sweat and the smell so you’re better off without them for rimming.

I shave my whole body below the neck now but when I just used to shave my genitals I just used to use the raxor on my ass while I was doing the rest of my groin.

2 Likes

Yeah hair holds in sweat and smells and can have traces of poop unless you’re thoroughly washing yourself after you use the toilet. Hair doesn’t keep you clean in that region.

3 Likes

I shave once a week and have recently purchased my oh a braun pro expert 5 (ipl laser) which can be used on genitalia. It has worked wonders for her and after 5 weeks has hardly any hair growth anywhere. I have also been using it growth is thinner and takes a little longer to grow back but might be something you could look into and research. I shave and laser my ass, pubes and balls. Cleanliness is the same it goes get more noticeably sweaty but I shower sometimes twice a day so it’s not really an issue.

1 Like

Neither of us are hairy. She’s a vey light brunette and I’m a light brown. I have no hair on my chest or belly except above my penis and only a few fuzzies around my anus. I’ve got fuzz on my balls. Shaving for me is pretty easy so I do it every few days or she does it for me - better yet.
I would think less hair is more hygienic since there’s no place for germs to hide. But I’ve been told the hair keeps us healthy. No hair is cooler. Bettr for oral. Looks better. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Where do you buy woo,woo cream

1 Like

LH sell it -
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search?q=Woowoo&searchButton=suggestion&lang=en_GB